Battery Low But Fully Charged

I got my camera yesterday and was able to set up perfectly and left the camera to charge as stated in the quick start guide. After the camera was charged I tested it out around the house, not mounted yet, and everything worked fine. Then today the camera won’t show a live feed saying there isn’t enough battery, but the battery charge icon is full! Anyone having the same issues?

2 Likes

@AnkerTechnical @AnkerSupport @AnkerOfficial will be able to best help you.

Well the camera worked for all about 2 minutes this morning and then it says it’s got no charge! Had a feeling something like this would happen! Spent a lot of money and waited along time for a camera I can use for 120 seconds a day!

Don’t be worried.
As Jesse_Hernandez1 mentioned the support will help you.
It may take a while but you will be NOT left alone with your problem.

Are you talking about a dash cam or a security camera? If it’s the dash cam you’re talking about, do you have “parking monitor” enabled? If you do, that could be the cause because it works off the battery. So whenever it feels a “jolt” of some kind, it turns on and records. I’ve had my battery drain because of this when I dismounted the dash cam to bring it up to my apartment and forget to turn off the “parking monitor” and leave it on my desk for the day.

It’s the security camera, the camera is connected to the Homebase perfectly but is saying it can’t connect to a live feed due to low battery, it’s been charged enough for the battery icon to have full bars, connect to the Homebase and then stop working

Definitely email support. I’m sure they will be able to help you with it. :slight_smile: