Battery doorbell turn pink

Just installed the battery video doorbell (I hardwired into my existing doorbell). It worked good for 2 days. Just today, the recordings and live view camera turned pink. Emailed support and still waiting for an answer. Anyone has this problem?

Can you double check whether the WDR featured is enabled? (steps: doorbell settings–> video quality–> WDR enabled) If so, please try to disable it and see whether it helps. If the issue persists, please feel free to contact eufy support.

WDR has always been off. It is not on. What would be the next step to fix this problem .

Thank you

I have the exact same problem. WDR has also always been off. Haven’t contacted support yet.

i noticed today that as i exited the doorbell camera (battery powered), for a split second the image was pink just as you show here. this may be a clue to your issue. it was just for a split second but it was on the exit from the doorbell camera. one question, does it show up the same way on all devices (web portal, mobile products etc. )

I’m guessing the lens has gone bad

The video doorbell turned pink for the entire 3 -4 days and the recorded video were also pink. It is a defective product. I contacted support and got a new doorbell. No problem since then!

I was about to reset the camera to factory defaults today, but the image turned back to normal.

I cured the frequent Pink videos I was getting by placing
my hand over the lens so it switched to night vison…Removed my hand
and everything went back to normal, and has been working fine since.
Great product and service. would refer Eufy Proudcts to any of my contacts.