Are You Ready for an Upgrade?

Hope some folks from this forum buy the unit and test to see if they really support PPS for Samsung.
Too bad Anker is not sending units out to be tested… come on Anker!

3 Likes

Those little chargers look so nice, I guess I gotta wait for a significant sale…

1 Like

I’m personally very excited for the 65w charger. Been looking for something like this for my new laptop, and this design seems well thought out and quite compact.

Comparing it to one of its potential competitors, RAVPower’s 61w PD charger, it’s interesting how much smaller Anker’s Nano II is. Wonder how the thermals compare, and if it can maintain the 65w output for extended periods of time.

1 Like

The only thing I can think of, this is aimed towards the user who wants a compact charger for on the go and on a daily basis. This isn’t for the traveler with multiple devices. It’s called the “Nano” for a reason, due to it’s small size. ENANO in Spanish means “Dwarf” :slight_smile:

I’m sure other multiport GaN II chargers will follow.

2 Likes

That’s simply swapping a larger single port charger for a smaller single port charger.

That’s all.

If they did multiport then it replaces many chargers with fewer.

Everyone has multiple devices now.

What I have done is use what exists of the Nano 18W to recharge a Powercore 10000 PD and I use it’s two ports to charge multiple devices. But I’d still prefer dual socket Nano, they make plenty of dual socket non-nano but their huge. As I’m always with a Powercore just in case of unexpected issues, it solves this imperfectly.

3 Likes

I agree. I am a multi-device guy as well, but for those times when I’m on the go with just my phone, this will do. When I take my iPad or other USB-C chargeable device, I take my Atom PD 2.

But I’m sure the multis will be coming.

1 Like

And @AnkerOfficial your site is running rather slow. Loading times are taking much longer, as well as replying to threads. Perhaps that server needs a reboot.

2 Likes

I’m on the go now for the day, this is what I’m carrying, phone and these.

The Powercore gets me through the longest day. Note the 6700 they don’t make now, the Slim buds they don’t make now. My phone is 3 years old and only supports 10W charging.

4 Likes

Prost @professor!

1 Like

I thought it was just me I’ve been having this issue with Anker and Soundcore sites just having horrible load times

3 Likes

I’ve reported it to admin and done all the usual tricks to eliminate self and device so is real. The issue is worst here but is beginning show worse at Soundcore community.

Good admins are hard to find especially when stretched. I suspect as both communities are not particularly busy, it’s not load it’s database.

If Anker did do a major product launch and caused higher load, then I’d expect the forum to become unusable. The Soundcore community is most vulnerable as they have a bot squat.

3 Likes

I wish this charger was under the testing club program.
@AnkerOfficial :grin:

4 Likes

Ooh yes, and only community members LV12 and above can apply and unboxing and initial impressions are banned.

2 Likes

All very slow in the last time.
I often get time out errors.

3 Likes

Been having the same issues here for several weeks now. It hasn’t quite reached driving me crazy, but it does make everything less convenient.

Slow refreshes (especially on mobile), and posts go up but act like they haven’t, so you are left with a post and a draft until you refresh the page at times.

3 Likes

Bad server service!
May be we, the small group here, are not important anymore!

If someone got " space and place" we could establish a “private” forum"
“The forgotten ANKER veterans” :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Great idea, I actually think I could provide a good review and test it against my other chargers (30w and 45w)

2 Likes

You get what you pay for.

This site is going to have a fairly high AWS bill, it’s been running for about 5 years and all the images are S3.

2 Likes

took me 4 attempts to post on Soundcore community, kept getting the error 503 (i think)

1 Like