Apple Killer! Anker PowerWave+ Pad with Watch Holder

Apple has announced that Airpower is dead.

Anker PowerWave+ Pad is The Best Alternative to Apple Airpower Pad.

Here are the key details for the Anker PowerWave+ Pad

Optimized Charging: Provides a full 7.5W wireless charge for iPhone, faster than other wireless chargers.

Flip it Up: Fold down the watch stand for easy storage, or flip up to obtain the perfect angle for the Apple Watch’s Nightstand Mode.

Case Friendly: Charges phones through most protective cases (keys, metal objects, or credit cards will interfere with charging).

Certified Safe: Works safety and flawlessly with all Qi-compatible wirelessly-charged phones.

What You Get: PowerWave+ Pad with Watch Holder, Quick Charge wall charger, PowerLine micro USB cable (6 ft),
Anker worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service

Anker Should include 1 ft Apple Watch charging cable.
(1 ft Apple Watch charging cable not included).

I use this charger for a few weeks now and am happy to say this far it works great. I have an I-phone XS Max and Apple 4 watch, no issues with charging them up at all.

Also work great with Samsung Galaxy note 9 and Samsung Galaxy S9 plus. This charge as fast charge.

It does not come with the watch charger. The watch charger stand does do a masterful job at integrating and hiding the actual Apple cable so that it looks seamless with the base itself and folds up nicely for storage if needed.

My only complaints is. It only comes in white, having it in black would be better, but still well worth the money for it either way.

Fast Charge work great with putting pencil in between the phone

Check out this pictures.

6 Likes

Good review and pictures. Crazy how phone can charge without having to touch it. 1 recommendation from me would be to put a line’s space between pictures. Other than that, good review as I mentioned already.

1 Like

Another great review.for Anker PowerWave+ pad with Apple watch Holder :thumbsup:

1 Like

i fixed it. Thank you for suggestion.

1 Like

Nice review. Lovely pictures! I’m glad you included a lot of them :grin::sunglasses:.

Did you win this in the we love testing event?

1 Like

Yes i won this.
Thank you

1 Like

Nice review. Good Pictures, great to see that Anker complies with the Qi wireless charging distance standard.

2 Likes

Awesome review! Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

1 Like

Excellent review and demo pictures @mvpttk :thumbsup:

1 Like

Lots of pics! Love the review!

2 Likes

Great pictures and review!

1 Like

If you kill Apple then what will happen to all the 3rd party accessories…
Well jokes aside, great review :thumbsup:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Great review!

1 Like