Apple had a kind of weird event yesterday:
The big idea is that Apple is now a services company. They want to stream you your music, television, movies, and sports all for one "low" fee.
While I can predict how some of our members will respond about how they, personally, will never use Apple (more power to you), but I'm wondering two specific things:
Would you abandon other services (Spotify, Netflix, Hulu, etc) in favor of an Apple service?
- I will never use an apple service
- I would replace one of my services with Apple if the price were lower
- I would pay more for an Apple service (music, movies, sports, etc) because it is convenient
My other questions is, regardless of your preference, do you think this will be a success for Apple?
- This will make apple even more valuable for a long time
- This will have no real impact on Apple's value
- This will be a failure and decrease Apple's value
- This will be a catastrophe and undermine Apple's brand completely
I'm open to other interpretations. Share your thoughts below!