Anyone still using AnkerCam?

Just wanted to know if anyone on this forum is using Anker’s AnkerCam. I have 3 of them, 1 using as a puppy cam and the other 2 as a security cam where 1 is aimed at the front door and the other at the front window. I turn on the motion detection feature when I leave the house on these 2.

When the network is up, then these work great, but the network failure has become a regular occurence (at least once a month). Very frustrating when this happens. I’ve contacted CS a handful of times when this happens and their canned replies are always “we are looking into it”. I was told that Amazon is who their network is with so I do not understand why these network outages are happening so often.

1 Like

My husband still uses his. And he does it frustrated when it goes on the fritz. Unfortunately, I don’t think Anker has support for it anymore. We were really hoping that they came out with a newer version with at least 1080p. Hubby loves his AnkerCam. I didn’t know that their network is thru Amazon. Interesting.

1 Like

Speak of the devil. The network is down again right now! It was just down a day ago as well.