Another Reason to Back SmartDrop! Existing Users Get a Free 1080p Indoor Cam

Anker%20Community%20Banner1200500

Hey, eufy fans!

Here at eufy Security we value loyalty. We also believe that it is something that should be rewarded.

That’s why we are offering a free 1080p Indoor Cam to all our awesome eufy Security users that back our latest Kickstarter campaign!

Our all-new SmartDrop offers an intelligent solution for protecting your home deliveries and can save you 100s of dollars in lost packages.

Head on over to Kickstarter now by following the link below to save up to 40% and to earn your free Indoor Cam!

The future of secure deliveries is here.

Link: https://bit.ly/3jggrW7

4 Likes

wow that’s actually kinda cool

2 Likes

Got this over email now

4 Likes

When I got the email this morning, I thought it was a battery for DSLR or even GoPro cameras since it looks so small. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve seen several of these so called “boxes,” but I haven’t seen any with the camera system with notification.

Goal was rather low but they’re at $180k in 1 day so wonder how high it’ll go in 45 days

Are any of you guys backing this product or planning to?

I have recently moved and do not find as much use for it. I have had packages delivered here and left for a week with no issued. I had to buy stuff during construction and did not physical live here. I second that I don’t know how many of the delivery people would use it.

I have to say email team’s gif is cooler than ours :thinking:

1 Like

You can edit and add this to main post… Over all great work done by Anker / Eufy teams.

1 Like

This product already exists - its called iParcelBox and has been available for purchase in the UK since late 2018. www.iparcelbox.com. It was recently nominated for a top industry award, and getting pretty impressive reviews on TrustPilot.

And its not a new concept either, but if all companies stop trying to create or innovate products after someone has already done it then there would be no competition in this world and cost would be sky high

I’m sorry anker, but I just can’t.

Anker doesn’t have a good track record with kickstarts in the past (eufycams, and the nebula projectors which still haven’t launched) so I simply can’t back this product.

2 Likes

I am aware and heard of iParcelbox.

Though the concept is more or less the same, eufy SmartDrop is slightly different from iParcelbox.

Eufy SmartDrop has the camera and intelligence built into it, utilizing the Eufy Security and camera technology. Has Motion detection, 2 way audio, human Detection, multiple access modes… and there is no premium subscription (at least for now) Which makes it more enticing than iParcelbox.

I personally feel, this product could have been launched without the Kickstarter campaign…

Based on the picture alone it kinda looks like a mini fridge to me lol

I wonder if it can fit a 24 pack :sweat_smile:.

Since this is just a prototype design technically, I wouldn’t be surprised to see the final design change.

This is sooooo cool

Put a 24 pack and some ice in there and you got yourself a nice cooler lol

1 Like