Annual Mystery Prize Box Speculation Thread

Congrats @Ice1 :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Congrats on winning the prize box!

1 Like

Sehr gut! :slight_smile:
Yes we keep the secret of the content, though I am sure it will be different from country to country.

1 Like

Congrats guys!! I’m excited for you!!
@Insider @Chiquinho @Ice1

3 Likes

Well done @Ice1 :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations @Insider @Chiquinho @Ice1 :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Just found out I made the cut, now I can breathe easy :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you guys @Shenoy @paulstevenewing @Chiquinho @ikari04warrior @TechMan @k_pug2003 @ndalby
Yes I believe it’s different product based on region and availability and meeting the allotted budget!! :slightly_smiling_face:
Let’s keep the Mystery secret until everybody get it.

Congratulations @TheDude !!

5 Likes

Congrats @TheDude :+1:

1 Like

But in the end it is not important what is in that box.
Its a beautiful gesture from ANKER to honnor those who are doing the daily work???
here -> better FUN!. :laughing:

2 Likes

This suspense is killing me!! Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats man @TheDude

2 Likes

Congrats @TheDude :clap:t2:

Regional prizes does make sense though.

2 Likes

Of course, if I’m not paying for it, have no right to demand what I want.
Above all, it doesn’t matter, any Anker product is going to be great, even better if you get it FREE :laughing:

5 Likes

Just checked my emails and saw one from Anker. Got excited thinking it was a mystery box but alas it was an Eufy deals email. So why not share it for all to see lol

5 Likes

Same happened to me as well lol. I have no chance of getting one, but I got excited for about 2 seconds.

3 Likes

You never know bud. We don’t know how they have sorted it by :man_shrugging:t2: Your name could be on it :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

I just got one right now, but it was for an interview I did last week for them and placed an order as compensation for it, so I really can’t complain lol. That’s part of the reason as well I figured I wouldn’t, topped with for sure not being in the top 20 lol.

Still can’t go wrong with some stuff for my brother in law

4 Likes

Congrats @Fuu_bar thats an awesome collection of top products you got there :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Brother in law moved into a new home, so he needed some new cables and what not lol. I had more fun doing the interview than anything, and was only allowed to choose Anker items and none of the other companies, so I figured it was the best I could do for it. I have more cables, banks, wall chargers, etc than I know what to do with, so he will put them to good use with his Switch and phones and what not more than me lol

1 Like