Annual Mystery Prize Box Speculation Thread

University so it helps me get through my long days of classes

1 Like

University so it helps me get through my long days of classes

These predictions almost confirm @Insider has some cameras installed at Anker Facility :joy::joy::joy:

Thats why he’s the @Insider :male_detective:

2 Likes

You are really lucky! You are our 19th active user. Keep up the great work in the year of 2020! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m sorry this gifts may not meet your expectation, but it is at least represent our grateful to you.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

There is always someone who is not satisfied.
There is no obligation for ANKER to send those presents.
But some will not understand.

4 Likes

20000 PD and dual IQ3 car charger? That’s what’s shipping to me in UK.

The 20000 PD I did think of buying when it as £23 in December but didn’t. I will find useful.

1 Like

Appreciate the unasked generosity. I do find those who expect something for nothing to be somewhat unattractive, and to a lesser degree those who do get something and complain, they can always give it to someone who has a better fit need.

The battery I will use, the car charger I’m struggling to find a need or someone I know who can use. Like many people are in a mix of Micro-B, Lightning, USB-C devices in their car, and so I kit out with dual Type A with a 3-in-1 and a A-Lightning cable to fit the common needs. I’ll look at my collection of car chargers and find a way to make use of them, gifting to those around. I’ll ask my neighbours if they can use, so the generosity is not wasted.

The courier in UK is a bit crap. Attempted delivery when asleep! But for an unasked gift I know complaining is not fair.

I use them at:

• home, so I’m not using a long cable, sit with a short cable+battery then recharge the battery when asleep. Currently the 10000 PD (non-slim) is used for this.
  • walking, biking, I’d be listening to streaming service. Currently the 100000 PD Slim is used for this.

I’m struggling to think of a person to use the car charger. USB-C is not that common (still). I’d have to find someone who has one of the newer iphones probably

6 Likes

You must have got the same delivery driver as mine, apparently delivery was attempted around 6:30 pm but ‘was unable to be delivered’ despite being in, out for delivery again today…

Hermes SOP when they can’t be bothered going off their chosen route :laughing:

4 Likes

Funny, a few years ago, an unexpected shipping notification and then an unexpected package made me very suspicious so I opened it on camera in a controlled space in case it was something unpleasant. It was an Anker Xmas box.

At that time I figured there are people in Anker who are genuinely generous nice people. To give without expectation is a good person.

2 Likes

Packages in this case delivery within 20 miles of each other in West Yorkshire. Same over-worked person?

1 Like

Just got an email that I am receiving a box too :sweat_smile:. Now I can sleep in peace :joy:

Of course I don’t need either of the items, but they’ll make great gifts to introduce people to the brand! Thanks @AnkerOfficial

10 Likes

Nice congrats :+1:

2 Likes

Finally @TechMan :+1:

I deliberately zig-zagged through everywhere, as it was summer, I kept north.

Only your part of the world would have this!

My dad was convinced it w the government trying to hack me tried to tell me we should soak the package in water in case it was a bomb. He’s a little over the top​:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Wow that really is luck!!! Was it based off of days visited or how often you posted or something else?

2 Likes

Congrats @TechMan :clap:t2:

Am I right in thinking some still haven’t come forward yet?

2 Likes

Like any of us are surprised you got one
Congrats though well deserved :tada::tada:

3 Likes

He deserves it of course! :wink:

2 Likes