Announced and Unreleased Products

CES 2019 is just around the corner, but numerous products unveiled at CES 2018 have yet to be released. Here’s a recap of what we’re still waiting on…

• Anker PowerHouse 200 / Mini

• Anker PowerPort Atom PD

• Soundcore Life NC / Journey U

• Anker PowerWave Duo

• Anker PowerWave Car Mount

• Anker PowerPort Sync

• Soundcore Flare S+ (IFA 2018)

• Anker PowerCore+ II (IFA 2017)

These are some of the main ones, but I’m sure there are others. Unfortunately, Anker has provided very few official statements regarding the progress of the majority of these products. We hope to see much better communication throughout 2019.

Are you still looking forward to any of these products, or has your interest in them waned? Let us know with a reply down below!

8 Likes

Thanks @joshuad11. As usual staying on top of new releases.

Powerwave duo looks neat… so does journey U :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was really excited about the Atom, and it’s delay has been disappointing.

2 Likes

Every announced item that hasn’t come out has been a disappointment. But hopefully it’s due to actual redesign and not just been shelved entirely

4 Likes

I quite like the look of “journey u”.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Cool new new products, but not all that interested in these new items. Well maybe the PowerHouse or the PowerWave Duo.

1 Like

I’m excited for all of them especially the power atom family

2 Likes

Good eye. I had actually forgotten about a few of those.

2 Likes

I know this is an ancient thread, but any update on the PowerWave duo? I much prefer the design over the PowerWave dual.

1 Like

No, but half of the products from above still haven’t been released, haha.

1 Like

Probably all been shelved :cry:. I don’t really need a dual PowerWave because my wakey has a built in Qi wireless charger, and I plug a second one into the USB port in the back of the Wakey for my earbuds.

1 Like

Sounds like a pretty good setup! I won a Wakey and gave it to my mom. She wirelessly charges her phone and then has the watch charger (wired) plugged in to the back.

1 Like

Ooh, I also plugged an echo dot into the Aux, so I don’t have to connect my phone to play music.

1 Like

Even though that should be integrated!

1 Like

I totally agree. It needs Alexa (and of course wifi to go with that), and it needs on board control for the clock / alarm clock.

1 Like

That’s a major flaw for an alarm clock as is, hope Soundcore has plans to bring Wakey 2.0

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Unrelated off topic posts