Anker's Friday Night Fan Chat | Prizes Inside

Lol I could ask that :joy:

Cool but i’m in canada

Fingers crossed and hoping for the best! Can’t wait to see what questions everyone else comes up with!

2 Likes

Have you joined live any of the prior ones? I didn’t notice Canada users saying hello? ( I could easily be wrong so happy to be corrected )

USA and UK users announced themselves multiple times. One German twice.

Not me.
“On Friday 31 July at 5 PM (PT) / 8 PM (ET)” -> 2:00 am here
I have to sleep and dream of … :rofl:

2 Likes

Might see you this earlier time? 8pm CET.

Hope to see @Chiquinho on Tuesday. I know you’ll most likely be on there since you are on Friday livestreams normally even when it is past midnight for you

2 Likes

Pensioners go to bed early, but they also get up early, but not so early (2:00 am).
By the way never been to such livestreams,
Too thrilling for retired. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hope you don’t go to bed at 8 pm :joy:

1 Like

No, its 22:00 here local time and
I have to listen to Carl Maria von Weber’s clarinet concert N. 1 :grin:

Fascinating!

2 Likes
1 Like

For me Vivaldi is meanwhile no more exciting.
I listened to his works too often and they are broadcasted nearly everyday in the radio.

I am now in the unknown Bohemian/Austrian composers (Mozart’s contemporaries about 1800)
There are so many who composed fantastic music.
Carl Maria von Weber is from the same era, (1786 - 1826) , but he is well know from the famous
opera “Der Freischütz” :smile:

1811?

Let’s see if we have more questions coming :laughing:

I submitted mine :+1:

1 Like

Well done to those that had their question answered on the live broadcast :clap:t2:
I watched it after the event, the first I’ve watched, and rather enjoyed it!

1 Like

Congrats on the powerline cables to those who got their questions answered

Just to help… Here are all the questions that were asked during the livestream ( thank you @professor)

@AnkerOfficial. Hey Anker, can we have a general Question for Anker submission form that doesn’t expire so we can ask questions that could be answered by either you in bulk or during future live streams

Thanks for the update guys @AnkerOfficial. Was about to let people know to check their emails. Btw the cables are Powerline II Lightning (3ft) or USB C cable (2-pack, 6ft). Not sure what exactly cable USB C is

1 Like