Anker Marketing contact

Let me see if I can help figure this out.

Which country are you in and what was the prize???

1 Like

UK from profile. Also I think it was option between 2-pack USB A to C cables (@Shenoy or @ktkundy correct me if I’m wrong) or a USB A to Lightning cable

1 Like

OK so that’s in stock, so it’s not a waiting for stock nor shipping from China.

This is just been forgotten about, fallen in crack

Friday night is @AP_gotzon Aaron Gotzon and @AnkerOfficial

I must confess I am not familiar with this person… @samthompsonreviews (checking the event screenshots to jog memory…)

Was it this event? Not seeing you there… help me find it…

2 Likes

I think I remember the name but it should the event from when Aaron answered questions. All of this if I’m not wrong

1 Like

It was the Friday night chat where people submitted questions

1 Like

@samthompsonreviews did win a competition and here are the winning questions

@Shivam_Shah the option for prizes were

1. Anker Powerline II Lightning Cable (3ft) 7
  2. USB Type C Cable [2-Pack, 6 ft]
2 Likes

Hey @samthompsonreviews
Did you get an email shortly after the event asking you to make a prize selection?

I recall the turn around was pretty quick after i responded to the email.

I’m sure Anker will look after thing’s once their holidays are over.
Keep us updated.

1 Like

Yea he posted the screenshot of the email. I wonder when he responded to the form

2 Likes

Haha, good point. Scrolled straight past the pic @Shivam_Shah :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Just one of those days :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for helping fill in the gaps.

This is just a fallen in cracks issue. Keep reminding @AP_Gotzon @AnkerOfficial

And be tolerant til Monday as Anker is having a break til then. So pick this up Monday / Tuesday.

2 Likes

What do I have turned on that I am getting notifications for this and other posts that I have nothing to do with? Anyone? Plz lol.

1 Like

Maybe you’re following someone?

1 Like

Creepy lol jk. No, I’m not. I have turned off all of those type of notifications. At least I thought I did…

3 Likes

Hmm odd in that case. You were even tagged anywhere so shouldn’t be getting notifications

1 Like

Are you tracking the post @SlyBandit247?

1 Like

Nope, I have my setting set to track nothing, and not to start tracking a post until 10 mins after I open it and still have it open. I never opened this post until I saw the notification. Thanks though

1 Like

@SlyBandit247 Check these settinga in your profile Preferences

1 Like

You will probably end up having to wait a bit longer

1 Like

Hey @samthompsonreviews! I’m coming! Sorry for the late reply. :joy: Toooooo busy with works accumulated in last 8 days.
And I just checked your prize order in our shipping system. It did seem like to get lost on the way. I will arrange a new shipment soon for you.
Thanks for your understanding and patience :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes