#AnkerForever: In Search of the Longest-Lasting Anker Customer

Sweet… I just thought I would check as sometimes folks do not do it in the right place. So better safe than sorry.

2 Likes

Here’s my submission I shared everywhere! I also submitted it the correct way but it never hurts to spread it everywhere! A genuine thank you to the Anker Team for all of the products i depend on daily. Whenever I look for a power bank or a cable I always check anker first. I would love to work more closely with Anker!. This video is a simple reply to the challenge and I really hope the Anker team sees it and knows how grateful I am to them!

2 Likes

Good luck for everyone who entered this challenge.
I was wondering when and how will @AnkerOfficial will announce the the 10 winners, it would be nice to see everyone’s entries.

2 Likes

It will come when it comes. LOL

It depends on the number of entries and such and if they had already been looking at some that they like. I know on some things it been a few weeks… But good things come to those that wait. At least here 10 things will come to those that wait… :rofl:

1 Like

:earth_americas: It is so awesome to see all of the submissions from around the world highlighting people’s experiences. Some of the products have withstood the test of time clearly!

1 Like

@Oggyboy I should have kept more of my boxes lol

Is there some place where I can see all videos? Or maybe results :D? have a great day!

2 Likes