AnkerDirect - Ebay Great Deals

There are some great deals on Ebay with seller listed as AnkerDirect, believe this is genuine Anker since I have seen quite a lot of my email notification for products come from them.

@ankerofficial can you please confirm.

https://www.ebay.com/sme/ankerdirect/Extra-30-off-50/so.html?_soffid=5265179004&_soffType=OrderSubTotalOffer

Hot deals on Anker PowerHouse compact and Refurbished Nebula Capsule Smart Mini Pro ($269.99)

Anker PowerHouse for $349.99 shipped. Scroll to bottom and choose 30% off $50+

4 Likes

Can anyone else vouch that this is actually anker?

Tbh, because of the eBay money back garentee (at least for the US) I would be fine ordering form them no matter what. If it’s not the right product you have a garentee on your money, if it is the right product, well, then you have the right product :joy:.

I will myself wait on Anker @AnkerOfficial to confirm before I order anything here on this site :smile:

3 Likes

@AnkerOfficial announces many deals here in this forum.
He (she) should announce especially such kind of offers.

1 Like

I saw the exact same thing thru my DealNews feed. It’s 30% off + Free Shipping if you spend $50 or more. Here are some screen shots.

For right now I’ll stick with Anker.com and Amazon.com but thanks for posting :+1:

2 Likes

Yes this is Ankers eBay page, you can search as it’s been posted here in the past for deals as well.

5 Likes

No ebay for me! I closed my account back in 2015. Before closing the account I was getting notifications that I sold a couple of items (I do not sell anything, rather give it away). People were messaging me left and right about when they will get their product, I was like “WTF”! I cancelled my account right then and there. Hopefully those people that made the fake purchase got their money back!

Sounds a bit drastic to me :joy:. You should have stayed and help settle the situation imo…

1 Like

Nice deals thanks for sharing :wink:

1 Like

I believe it is real Anker stuff however personally I buy most of my Anker stuff through amazon

Interesting. :hushed::open_mouth: Didn’t know Anker has deals on Ebay

1 Like

So it was you where I bought my wireless LAN cable …:wink: and never received anything …

1 Like

Thanks! Your money bought me a big mac meal and extra fries! I should have charged extra to not really ship to Germany! Could have afforded some chicken nuggets too! …just kidding, I’m starving right now that’s why I mentioned food…

1 Like