Anker Text Messages

Does anyone know what benefit this will have or what it will be used for? :grin:

3 Likes

Interesting… would be more intriguing if the discount was higher than what we can already get from the current sale.

Also thought I’d mention that IFTTT just announced discontinuation of SMS support today… :cry:

2 Likes

Yeah the 25% was laughable. :smile:

2 Likes

I would like to sign up for some reason I never get Anker promo emails. I went to the website and looked around but could not find a place to sign up for texts. Any help would be appreciated.

2 Likes

From my brief experience, you have to visit the site on a mobile device.

1 Like

I’m currently one my phone, no dice.

1 Like

I’ve never used anything else. Yet I’ve never had that message. Plus like already said, I do t get email updates (despite ticking the box).

1 Like

Same here high five​:wave::wave: I wonder what we have done to displease the Anker gods.

1 Like

I’ve never seen that option. I wouldn’t give out my number to receive promotional texts and 25% isn’t tempting.

1 Like

It seems to be hit or miss. It popped up for me prior to this text then I had to erase all the browser history and cookies from my phone, boy I tell you the cookie monster was NOT happy. Just keep trying and it may pop up.

1 Like

Does this mean you will get discount codes texted to you? Would these discounts be unique to texts or can we get these discounts on the web as well?

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial can you please provide some clarification as to how this new method is going to work in the future? Will there be text exclusive deals that aren’t sent via email?

1 Like

I will sign up, especially if there are promos that come to my phone that I do not get in emails. I mostly see the promos here in the forum before I get the emails.

1 Like

How will they deal with the multiple countries here? Just text US only codes instead? :joy:

1 Like

Just popped up when I’m visited the power user page, and again when I went to Anker.com
You can visit the terms and conditions and from there you can also follow another link to their privacy page

I really wish the code they give is could be used for other items and not just crummy lightning cables.

2 Likes

Also a eufy version now (knocks the price down to $29.99)

https://amazon.com/dp/B01MFAABKO

1 Like

Now that one I can use, lol. But I’ll wait til I move cause its ones less thing to pack and move

2 Likes

looks interesting

I just got a text from Anker stating that I have been entered to win a Powercore 10000. I’m guessing this was from signing up for texts. Did anyone else get this message?

No text here