Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Turns itself back on when turned off

The headphones power on fine and both sides work fine. But when powered off it powers back on by itself and connects to Bluetooth.

Is there a fix?

1 Like

We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. Please try the following steps to see if it helps at all.

-Fully charge your Soundcore Life Q2O
-Reset your headphones by holding down Power button and V+ 5S when insert USB charger and test it again to see if it helps at all

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

1 Like

Hi AnkerSupport,

I tried the above method that you described. It does not work for me. Is there another way to resolve this issue?

I have EXACTLY this issue.

My headphones were working fine, until a couple days ago, when they started turning off randomly, and then turning ON randomly.

I have reset multiple times. It doesn’t work. Is there a firmware update for it?

If turning off and on then probably debris in the button. Search for cleaning techniques.

It’s some incompatibility with Mac OS Big Sur. It works perfectly with my Iphone.

The headphones are barely used, always indoors. There’s no chance of debris.

Could well be right, Mac has had software update with is reporting broken reliability. Search “big sur” here.

https://community.anker.com/search?q=%22big%20sur%22%20order%3Alatest