Anker Soundcore Life P2 True Wireless Earbuds - 1 earbud stopped working

Hi,
I purchased a set of Anker Soundcore Life P2 True Wireless Earbuds from Amazon in January 2021. 3 days ago, one of the buds disconnected while I was listening to music and I can’t get it working again.
The earbud LED is constantly flashing very fast white (much faster than the pairing flashing mode). I have tried a reset, but even when it is in the case the led doesn’t change colour or flashing speed and continues to flash fast white. They won’t power off or do anything when holding the button on the earbud or by placing them into or out of the charging case. I have also tried to fully charge and also let the battery fully drain and then charge, but still the fast white led flashing continues.

Are these broken and need replaced, or is there a fix?

I would say they need to be replaced. They should still be under warranty. Contact support for another pair :+1:

Press the button on the earbuds to make sure it still clicks when being pressed. Also make sure when placing the earbuds into the case the pins are contacting the earbuds

Thanks for the responses.

The button still clicks and have cleaned both the contacts on the earbuds and case. I have raised a case with Anker and hopeful of getting them replaced.

As stated above, you can contact service@soundcore.com by email. You will need to follow their instruction and they will most likely need your info from where you bought them from Amazon (invoice number).