Anker RV User Survey

Hey everyone, we’re seeking RV users to complete a brief survey so we can better understand the Anker community.

Whether you own a camper van, motorhome, converted bus or pop-up camper - this is for you!

If you or someone you know would be a good fit, click the link below to get started.

The survey only takes a few minutes to complete, and there will be a number of prizes available to randomly selected winners who participate :eyes:

Link%20Banner

8 Likes

I have been in a few here and there but not enough to be of help.

Brother owns one may send it to him

1 Like

Done! We have a 27 foot camper that we take out 2-4 days every two weeks or so from March - Sept. Glad to help answer some questions.

2 Likes

Provided my two cents. Taking out the popup camper this weekend :slight_smile:

Havent done.
No camper.
When on vacation we prefer to rent a house.
I can not live in such a small thing.

Some may like, not me.
But If I could get my hands on such a model I will change my mind immediately ! :rofl:

2 Likes

Missed the survey but we have a smaller 24" Travel Trailer that we take out all the time and basically the entire months of June and July. Super excited to try out the 767 powerhouse as the loudness and carbon monoxide issues of the generator we have to use sucks. Looking to DIY a 48v system and an AIO inverter/charger, but a drop in solution like this would be nice. The EcoFlow Pro or Bluetti solutions are too expensive, so i hope Anker can come through like they’ve been doing for years now.