Anker RGB Gaming Mouse with 6Dpi Levels Lightning Deal

Never knew Anker made mouses too!

Anker Gaming Mouse with 6Dpi Levels RGB Gamer Gaming Mouse

2 Likes

Anker has been doing mouse for quite sometime now, won one of their ergonomic vertical mouse in one of the event competitions, have not used any other mouse since!!

Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse, 800 / 1200 /1600 DPI, 5 Buttons for Laptop, Desktop, PC, Macbook - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BIFNTMC

2 Likes

thanks for sharing the deal I knew they made gaming mice i think there was a post about it in the past

1 Like

When I was using the normal mouse for years I got serious RSI.
After changing to ergonomic ones all was fine.
I have quite a small collection of these : Wowpen and Anker!
All fine.
Whoever has to use mice a lot, should change to an ergonomic one immediately!

1 Like

Yep. I’ll probably get one of there mouses when I need a new one :grin:

Have read lot about RSI, glad I have the Anker Vertical Mouse!!

I work in IT so mouses, keyboards, and computer monitors are pretty much in my life 10 hours a day. I find its very important to just get up and walk away every so often. I usually try for every 45 minutes for a few minutes, helps a lot.

1 Like

Exactly what I thought too. It took me a couple of tries to get the mouse and keyboard I like because, like you said, staring at a monitor for 10 hours a day is life. Hell, I just got done with a DR about an hour ago and have patching for another customer next weekend, because who needs a life right.

2 Likes

Ha DR next week for us :ghost:

Great mouse. I’ve had mine for several years. Use it daily 3 or 4 hrs a day. I’ve only had to change the battery 2 or 3 times.

I need to check and see if I shared my review of it on here.

Yes that’s true.
And makes your head free as well.
When fixed to a problem a short walk can show you the solution! :grin:

If you are young the problems are quite small.
The older you get, the more these get evident.

I forgot to mention, beside using such an ergonomic mouse a fitting mouse pad is essential.
I mean such one having a cushion for the wrist.

I was talking about using laptops for work is the worse.
Bending over the like a worm.
Your back will give you a painful answer soon.

Being crouched over a laptop in the hot isle of a DataCenter for a few hours is the worst… I always make sure to wear shorts and a T-Shirt if I know I’ll be going in, and double ear protection is a must!

1 Like

Also, wrist rests can be harmful if not used properly. Often times people don’t learn to properly use them which causes for bad posturing when using a keyboard.

2 Likes

That’s a good bit of information :thumbsup:

Nice led !!!

good find :thumbsup:

thats a first