Anker Powercore Speed 20000 PD - Chromebook from 0%

Hi all,

I just wanted to tell everyone about a major win for the Powercore speed 20000 PD I had just now. My Asus chromebook flip C302 was at 0% - completely dead, showing the no battery icon when I tried to turn it on. I plugged it in to my Anker PowerCore Speed 20000 and it started working right away. The Speed PD was providing enough power to run the laptop while charging immediately. It’s currently chowing 1:28 until full - while using it - and charging from the PD. That is AWESOME!

That’s all. Just thought you should know :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That’s a pretty impressive feat! Good job anker :clap:

Pictures or it never happened :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :joy:

3 Likes

Aw man! I was working! I didn’t even bother to take pics :tired_face: It was a golden opportunity too. I hardly ever let my laptop run out! I’d actually probably need a video to really show it happening…

I will remember this for next time!

1 Like

Lol your good man, just wanted to bust yet chops

1 Like

Might have to get one of these since they are spoken so highly of

1 Like

Awesome feat by Anker PowerCore Speed 20000 PD,

THat’s always great news

The PowerCore Speed 20000 PD offers 24W on the USB-C port. Most 12-inch laptops include 30W chargers, so the 24W is close enough to power them normally. With a 13-inch/14-inch laptop it can work. But results will depend on model and what you’re doing. Charging while asleep is easy, charging while running video games less so.

I show power results of using a PowerCore Speed 20000 PD with a 13-inch MacBook Pro (and a few other devices) in my review of the power bank.

@queuebitt I love your reviews - very thorough. This article on the Switch I found particularly useful. Thanks for your great work!

This laptop ships with a 45w charger, but the PD Battery was enough to bring it back to life while I worked on it (not gaming, but multiple browser tabs, documents, and several up/down loads).

2 Likes

Did this again today with a client in a meeting whose macbook ran out. I was in good with them anyway, but loaning them the battery didn’t hurt :grin: