Anker PowerCore Speed 20000 PD – Battery Pack

This Product from Anker is amazing. It is a small compact portable battery. In the box you will get a PowerCore Speed 20000 PD, travel pouch, 60cm Micro USB cable, 90cm USB-C to C cable, welcome guide. This product, like all Anker products comes with a 18 month warranty. This power bank is well finished with a strong plastic design.

Who is this for?
This power bank is for people with a smart phone preferably with a USB C port or with quick charge. This means you will make the most out of the power bank features. This is also good for people with the new MacBook Pro or the MacBook witch both have a USB C port and there for you can charge it anywhere just like you are plugged into the mains.
Size and Weight:
Even though the powering capabilities are quite different than most high capacity battery packs, the design isn’t very much different at all. The length of power bank is 6.7 inches, the width is 3 inches and thickness is 0.9 inches. The weight is quite heavy at 12 ounces.

3 Likes

Nice review. I would say make the section headings bold and add how your experience with this was. Also add how you use it. Whether you charge your phone or any other device.

Hopefully that helps :grin:. Enjoy the product!

2 Likes

Thanks Man!

1 Like

Nice overview @s.r.brown & good suggestions @Shivam_Shah :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Yes I will defiantly take into account @Shivam_Shah information!

1 Like

Holding out for 45W.

If the 10000 PD can do 28W output, why can 20000 only do 30W?

$99 is a lot to ask.

1 Like

Nice photos and review!

1 Like

Great review, and beautiful photos! :+1:

1 Like

good review :thumbsup:

1 Like

Nice Review, well put. I do want to buy one of these when the money comes in. Thanks @s.r.brown