Anker powercore select 20000 mah, all 4 led indicators are on

i bought an Anker powercore select 20,000 a week ago, and this is the second time around that i charge the power bank, after how many hours of charging, all 4 LED indicators are on. what does it mean? if the power bank is full, the manual says the indicators should turn off. ( the LED indicators are not blinking, they’re ON )
thanks for answering !!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Your powerbank is fully charged, it may be in trickle mode to get the very last bit of charge which is why the light us still on. But it should eventually go off.

2 Likes

it is already 3 hours since the lights are all on, is it normal? the power bank is still charging at the moment😅

this is the first time happened to me. The 1st time i charge the power bank its normal, like after the power bank is fully charged,the lights turn off automatically l. Now(2nd time) i dont know what is happening, since this situation didnt happen to me the first time i charged the powerbank.

(trickle mode didn’t happen to me the first time i charged the power bank, just to be clear):sweat_smile:
thanks for answering!!:sweat_smile:

and note: i tried to to turn it off, unplug the charger. plug it after a while, 3 lights are ON, 1 light is blinking

1 Like

Try a reset, plug one end of the cord into the usb port and the other end into the charging port essentially looping the cable back into the batterypack. Leave it plugged this way for 10 seconds and it should reset and work fine

1 Like

Did the lights ever go off?

1 Like

i tried to reset it, but i don’t know if I restarted it properly since the lights were just blinking even after 10 seconds. thanks for the reply!:slightly_smiling_face:

Hi there! it automatically turns off whenever i unplug it from being charge (not immediately)

hi. i have the same problem. is there any idea about it? must i give back my anker to seller?

First, welcome to the community.
Second, to better help and assist you What is the exact problem you are having?

thank you.
i bought an Anker powercore select 20,000. The user manual says “when your Powercore is fully charged, the LED indicators will turn off” i charged my powerbank, for many hours but the indicators did not turn off. when it is full all 4 LED indicators are on. i think it is about not cutting the energy when it is full, isn’t it?

Thank you for your interest

Is it still plugged in when all 4 leds are on?

yes. it automatically turns off when i unplug it. i tried to reset as you explained before but nothing changed.