Anker Power Conf Bluetooth Speaker 2020 - Review

The Look

The Anker Powerconf Bluetooth Speaker is aesthetically appealing and looks good on your office table. The build is excellent and the device has an anti-skid bottom, you will not accidentally push it down. When a call comes, the device blinks nice blue light. The speaker shows the blue light when it gets turned on
and also when it automatically shut down.

The Performance

The fast Bluetooth pairing makes the device ready to use in a few seconds. I had some trouble with connecting via Bluetooth to my Windows 10 laptop. The laptop was not recognizing the speaker as an audio output device.

Phone call: The audio that came from the regular call made through the Powereconf was clear. The other side also didn’t have any problem with hearing the sound and it was clear.

Conference Call: I made multiple conference call via Webex and the device got connected via USB-C. All the persons in the conference were able to hear the voice without any issues and the sound was sharp and balanced. I walked while talking and the team was able to hear me. One issue I noticed during the conference was, my laptop went sleep due to low battery and when turned on the Webex was running, but the sound came from the laptop even though PowerCOnf was connected to it.

Charge: The PowerConf is still holding charge after my first charge 2 days back. I have used to make calls for at least 4 - 6 hours. It has good battery life.

Addons: One interesting thing I noticed was, the blue LED in the Powerconf will respond to the direction of sound it is capturing from, pretty cool.

Hard Shell Case
USB-C Charger
Additional Port for charging other devices

The Verdict.

I recommend Anker Powerconf Bluetooth Speaker, an addon to your home office.

4 Likes

Thanks for the review!

Can you add a picture of the interesting feature you mentioned here,

Love the review @abhisr :+1:

Nice review!

Nice review @abhisr thanks for sharing!

Lovely review. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Thanks Everyone, we are an awesome community. :clap::clap:

Good job on the review

Great detailed review and pictures! Thank you for the insight!

thanks for the review

Nice review, nice read