Anker Power Bank PowerCore Essential 20K PD 525. Fast 20w output compatible with Poco X4 Pro Phone

I am interested in purchasing the Anker Powercore Essential 20k PD 525, but would to make sure that the fast ISB-C 20W output is compatible with my phone.

I have a Poco X4 Pro 5G but not sure if its PD compatible. Saying that it comes with a fast 67w charger so would have thought it would easily draw the 20w UBS-C output from the Power Bank. However I wanted to make sure as want to buy it based on this feature.

Also on Amazon it states that the USB-A output is 18w. But somewhere else states that the output is 5v-3A. So would have thought that would yield 15w. Can anyone confirm the USB-A output?

Dial it back a bit and think of the context.

A portable charger is with you. Your phone probably has 4V 5Ah 20Wh battery lasting 6h so portable charger doesn’t need to be powerful, just able to keep up with a typical power need less than 10W.

I’m aware I’ve not answered the question but invite you to think differently.

Typed on a OnePlus phone which has a 87W charger and yet plugged into a 10Ah Anker Powercore keeping the phone 100%.

Hi, Thankyou to invite me to alternative thinking! I agree always good to think outside the box. The reason why a fast charger is important to me is because I use my phone on very long bike rides (to to 8 hours) often with the maps running draining the battery. I may stop for a short break occasionally for a drink so would want my phone to charge as much as possible in a very short space of time - say 15m.

I did buy the charger. I did a quick but crude test to give me an initial idea. Charging for ten mins at a time and noting the percentage increase. From my old charger rated at 2.4 amps I get about 9% increase every ten mins. On the new one it didnt seem much more. About 10%. So not sure if the phone can’t go above a certain threshold.

Anyway it’s a good charger. I needed two because I am running them off two GoPro camera mounted on the front and back of the bike, running continously whilst cycling. I am now looking into USB Testers just to get a clearer idea of what is being output by the charger. More out of curosity than anything else.