Anker Portable Nebula Projector Review

It works really well. The quality is suprisingly good and the battery power is decent. You can just charge it up with anker portable. The sound is mediocre so i like to use another speaker on the side. EXTREMELY convenient for traveling and to just use it at a friends house or party.
It projects a screen around 45 to 60 inches long which is awesome for a can sized projector
It shines about 3,000 lumens which is higher than most portable projectors
It weighs six pounds
The BIGGEST FLAW is that it runs on a really old version of Android. KitKat

Ask any questions on your mind.

It is the size of a coke can if u were wondering

You can connect anything to it using an hdmi cord.

It is very expensive but if ur willing to buy it for $349 I’d say go for it.

It projects a screen around 45 to 60 inches long which is awesome for a can sized projector
It shines about 3,000 lumens which is higher than most portable projectors
It weighs six pounds
The BIGGEST FLAW is that it runs on a really old version of Android. KitKat

There is an edit ability to your posts so you can go back in and improve your post.

So you do not need to keep replying to your own posts.

Also, your blatant attempt to earn Bucks has limited benefit

What you just did of create your own thread and replying to yourself may have earned you at most 25 Bucks.

I recommend you stop doing this as your account may well be closed and all your Bucks gone and you can no longer be able to use those Bucks in your closed account.

Please engage in the community in good spirit. You have a Nebula - great, please take photos so we can see and show how well it works in different situations so the community can benefit from your experience.

14 Likes

Preach him! :pray:

6 Likes

2nd time this guy confused me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hi @Naveen_Ali , as requested by myself on PM and by @AnkerOfficial and @TechnicallyWell can you please keep your posting within the rule of the forum. As mentioned by @nigelhealy (and others) this sort of posting behaviour has limited gains but increases your chances of having your account banned and your points/bucks forfeited…

https://community.anker.com/power_draw/rules

3 Likes

What’d i do wrong?
I just made a product review

Hi @Naveen_Ali

This is the review

This is spamming for bucks

If you want to add or edit your posts to include more information the use the little pencil icon underneath your post and add/edit.

By adding lots of one liner posts on every topic you are spamming for points. Or it would seem so.

4 Likes

I didn’t know u could edit like that because im kinda new at this.
U people REALLY NEED TO CALM DOWN cause i just made a mistake and STOP ASSUMING FACTS

STOP ASSUMING FACTS
I am not trying to just make bucks and im kinda new at this
Also not that it matters but i got over 100 power bucks

@Naveen_Ali Granted you are relatively new but you have also been advised by several members, two mods and one admin about your posting behaviour yet today it continued. Members are only ‘assuming’ based on the fact you have mentioned needing bucks several times in your posts. I suggest drawing a line under this, consult the rules you have been guided to and enjoy and contribute to the community constructively…sound good?

5 Likes

I admit i was spamming random things in the beginning and I apologize but that is not the reason why i made the review
Okay?

I’m sure it won’t happen again :slight_smile:

1 Like

We were all noobs once. Been there. We are here to help.

This forum has the ability to go back to your original post, and edit it multiple times, making it better and better. Then your review ends up great and then becomes the de-facto review for others to beat.

To reply to your own posts means it looks visually bad, you spread out the great value of your experience over many short replies. In my reply to you I had assumed you did not know you could edit your original post, it is fine, you are new, so I simply pointed you to the edit button.

Looking forward to reading both your future reviews and helping make them better. We in this community got better from mutual support.

1 Like