Anker Portable Chargers Rock!

This PowerCore Lite does not disappoint. Anker chargers continue to be very robust chargers that last. I’ve included a comparison photo to my Anker 10,000mAh that I’ve had since 2014. It still works great, but my wife needed a charger.

The PowerCore Lite is a bit lighter than my original 10k mAh charger. It’s also thinner, but a little longer. I really like the new styling though, very sleek and timeless.

The packaging from Anker is always spectacular; they really make their customers get excited when opening their new gadgets. These battery packs are always easy to charge and use right out of the box. They are perfect to use anywhere: on a plane, at a restaurant, in the car, lounging on the couch, the uses are literally endless.

9 Likes

Great pics & nice review! :blush:

5 Likes

I can’t wait to see a PD bank this size.

3 Likes

Great review! Keep it up! I like the comparison of the old and new version of Anker power banks, and we’re keeping optimizing our products as always. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nice review, i have this Anker Charger and is very useful for me.

1 Like

Thanks for the awesomw review. Looking to buy a new one

1 Like

In the last six months, I have purchased the PowerCore 10000, 24W Car Charger, Wireless Charger, PowerCore AC 22000mAh/85Wh, and Anker USB-C Power Strip with Power Delivery with 2-AC outlets 2-USB-A, and 1 USB-C port for myself and my partner. I cannot recommend Anker products enough. Each device has performed as advertised.

Great review!

1 Like