Anker please put a comparison chart online

Anker please put a comparison chart online.
Take the powerbanks for example. So many. Some differences are obvious. Others not. Some specs are ‘hidden’.
What I would like is some sort of filter page.
It starts with all powerbanks listed.
After dragging a slider that I want at least 2 ports the list shrinks.
Then I select I want QC3 and the list shrinks even more.

A quick explanation of all Anker technologies would be helpful too. For example why would I even bother to get something with Power IQ is the powerbank has the number of ports and capacity I want.
I’m fully aware that info is somewhere on the Anker site; I just want things to be easier. Anker’s product line keeps growing every day it seems. Obviously that’s a good thing, but things get more confusing.
Why pay an extra $10 for a function I don’t even know how it benefits me. And now marketing terms like ‘optimal power delivery’ aren’t very useful. “Charges 5% faster”, “Charges 10% more devices” are the terms to user is really looking for.

3 Likes

I made this suggestion some time a go.
Too many different power banks to many different earbud some with “+”.
And the presentation at the website is really confusing.
A simple list as you recommended would help customers a lot.

1 Like

Strongly disagree here. We want to know about the charging tech. That way we can do our own research to see compatibility with devices and such. What we don’t want is the marketing terms like 5% faster. That’s just another opportunity for Anker to make a mistake and yes, they’ve done it before.

3 Likes

I like the idea. The easier the better!

I did too. It can get overwhelming, trying to decide which product is right for you.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial If you send me all of your power banks, I’ll create this matrix for you lol

3 Likes

I get what you are saying, but
what use are terms like ‘IQ’?

Then you get stuff like cable companies claiming they have HD channels, but
they don’t tell you the compression on them is so severe it looks like a VHS
tape.

And what tech explanation do you think Anker would publish? Drawings from their
electronic engineers?

Besides all of that, I didn’t say it’s not permitted to have extra info in that
search function

1 Like