Anker or Aukey?

I want ur opinn?

Anker or Aukey?

1 Like

If they both make it, I go with Anker, but there are occasional cases where only one makes exactly what I’m looking for, and so I’ll obviously go with whichever actually makes the product in that case.

1 Like

I rather go with anker

1 Like

Both are great! I prefer Anker as you can imagine since I’m on their forums. Lol

If you had asked aukey or ravpower, I would choose aukey. But because you said aukey or anker it will always be Anker hands down. Their customer service cannot be beat and their products are top notch

6 Likes

If you ask the question on Aukey forum, the answer maybe different. Lol :joy:

13 Likes

I have a few Aukey products and quite enjoy them but would still choose Anker in all but one comparison of like products. Sorry but I am not going to share that one on this forum…:innocent:

As we are the “ANKER-community” we prefer ANKER.:wink: But I think AUKEY produces valuable items as well. It depends on your needs.

Primarily buy Anker products but am willing to jump to other brands (and have) for products which other brands have filled the void left by Anker :grin:

1 Like

If I had a chose between the two, I’d go with Anker. Unless of course, Aukey makes something that Anker doesn’t and I need. I love and trust the Anker brand. As a matter of fact, I had an Aukey desktop charger awhile back that I replaced with an Anker one. Personally, I like the look of the Anker products over the Aukey. IMO, Anker products look premium compared to “similar” brands.

1 Like

I used both in the past, but the quality of the Anker products are too high compared to Aukey products.

Sometimes I’ve choose Aukey for a cheaper price but in 70% of the times I had a product not with defects but simply didn’t work well, like the wireless charger, I have both Anker’s and Aukey’s, on my bedside I use the Anker on my desk the Aukey because it’s to noisy I can’t sleep with it charging my phone!

Simply if you want the best go with Anker, Aukey is good but not for the expert user who notice the little things.

I have an aukey cable, the cat lives the taste of it.

It’s my 2m lead, so I can charge n use while sat in my chair.

However, it’s full of teeth marks from my cat, Molly. lol

I should replace, but the bch Theresa May doesn’t like me paying bills n getting shopping, let alone replace expensive leads.

From what I’ve read n seen,.I’d say hand on heart anker is better, and eventually I’d like a chance to prove it.

Maker all the way. I haven’t heard bad things about them. I use to have one or 2 of their products but lost or broke them. I can’t even remember what they were.

Both brands are really good but ANKER are better because of amazing customer service

3 Likes

Anker for sure super good product and excellent customer service!

2 Likes

There’s a type of charger that Aukey make which Anker didn’t and so bought Aukey for $5.

There is a type of solar charger Choetech make which Anker doesn’t. I have repeatedly asked Anker for a product change, they not done, so have a Choetech solar charger.

For everything else it is Anker because I get excellent warranty and the products fail inrequently.

I buy for about 11 people at the moment and it’s nearly all Anker to the horizon. I will get a warranty issue every few months but it’s a light effort to solve across the dozens of products.

My payback to Anker is trying to help in this community as good people should be supported.

Typed in an airport day 3 of 14 days moving, powered by Anker (apart from the Aukey charger which fits in the tiny sockets the Anker doesn’t fit).

4 Likes

Same. :clap::raised_hands:

Anker. #AnkerLife

Not a good advertisement there buddy :laughing:

Typo for infrequently?

6 Likes

Well spotted. Corrected.