Anker #OneCharger Contest (Chance to Win All New USB-C Gear)

Amazing contest… thanks @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

Backup the backup with USB drives / NAS, and use as much cloud as possible as tertiary till it rains :smile:

Maybe it’s time to pull the files and upgrade to a type c thumb drive :man_shrugging::crazy_face::grin:

Too bad Anker doesn’t make thumb drives.

Trust me i have over 20Tb of files and backups, just the files on the zip drive were the only copy from a age old dinosaur of a computer. Thanks to Myspace i was able to recover most of them, as they were blogged on that site. But still lost a few good ones. And trust, i always backup stuff now

20TB‽ and I thought I had a lot of files.

Myspace and zip disks bringing me back. Can you imagine having that much data back then? Your whole house would be full of zip disks.

:open_mouth: and I thought I had a lot at 8TB…

hope everybody have a great day and enjoy the Sun stay cool stay safe :grinning::wave:

2 Likes

1 Like

Great… time to get the old charger box out of the attic to have its moment in the sun (just for a pic_

1 Like

Who else is really waiting on the new sound buds curve

1 Like

5mb hard drive from 1956

The fact that I can redily get a 1tb sd card for my phone is ridiculous.

1 Like

Im in, and although ive never won anything in my entire life so I have ow expectations and realize my luck probably wont change now, this would be THE coolest thing i could have ever possibly won as a tech nerd. :grinning:

That thing is huge! I wonder how many microfiche documents could have been stored in the same area and what the equivalent in megabytes would have been, I’m guessing way more than 5mb. Good thing they saw the potential in silicone or we would still be living in the stone age.

1 Like

Sleep tight don’t forget your phone is on the charger it won’t take long what anker charge :sleeping::sleeping::v:

1 Like

Lol. Should we be sad if Anker has not posted some of the pics they liked. Lol. Ps. I do not know why I was thinking the swag bag was was those items split into 3. So it makes it even more awesome. Lol

Thank you @AnkerOfficial for taking me on the path of self realization when it comes to my cable situation.

1 Like

Good afternoon Tech family hope everybody is having a great day

1 Like

Just can’t wait until anker release some new tech I’m itching for it but I know the wait will be worth it :grinning::sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s so exciting that Tech came from a long way and now that a company like Anker has just Kik everything in to overdrive I just can’t wait to see what they have up their sleeve. Like more speakers that have more and more built-in Tech Intuit and power Banks it just truly blows my mind :hushed::dash:

1 Like

Oh yes, sweet gear from Anker! I’m all in for this one.