Anker #OneCharger Contest (Chance to Win All New USB-C Gear)

So staged and fake :rofl:
, even worse anker cables on top…dont throw those away

??? No Anker cables in there… I’ve only had one or two Anker cables go bad over the last few years.

My bad i had to zoom in, the two cables on top looked like my braided USB-C anker cables. Carry on

Steel don’t see no body else doing this there not just a conpany it’s a family

2 Likes

Lol, Yes Sir​:upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Wow this great. Good luck guys

2 Likes

Hope everyone have a safe night :grinning::sleeping:

3 Likes

Done. I used @ankerofficial, #OneCharger and #UseAnkerInstead on all three post but noticed that the 3 platforms post did not require #UseAnkerInstead hashtag. For an FYI

1 Like

Plus this is such an awesome contest.

1 Like

Post on multiple channels may enlarge your possibility to win!:money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Ill post my tubs when i get off work in the morning

2 Likes

Wish everybody have a great day :grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Here is one of many tubs full of old cables and chargers, not really sure why I havnt gotten rid of them yet, but this just may be the push I need to finally scrap it all and switch to just the chargers I have from Anker

2 Likes

Wow, a Zip drive, certainly a blast from the past :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Its funny that it says “your current drawer” I have 2 :joy:

Not for UK residents :joy::joy::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

@ndalby that drive worked good up until i moved, then it just flat out stopped working. Loved that thing, but now i cant get any of my poems off my zip disk because it corrupted it when it went bad

Haven’t seen one of those in 20 years.

You can get a zip drive 100 on eBay for 20 bucks. I’m a little confused you said it stopped working when you moved then it says files were corrupted so which is it the drive or the disks?

@AnkerOfficial

Posted on TWitter & Instagram: @ankerofficial #OneCharger #UseAnkerInstead

3 Likes

The drive itself, i had another external reader for the disk but all it does is read the drive not write to it