Anker on WhatsApp or Spam?

Anyone else have an invitation to join the Anker WhatsApp group?
@mason.sergent is this legitimate or some kind of spam?

For those not on socials, this is not a social media platform, just a messaging service hosted by Meta.

2 Likes

Group account info.

1 Like

Whats app?

My wife uses, but she told me there are “better” apps around meanwhile.
Not me.

So no such whats app for me Paul.
What can I do?

But if whats app users are invited to Hollywood (address) to show their skills I will take part.
So were is my old lousy mobile?
(Alzinger, Alzmeier or what was that disease :rofl::rofl::rofl:)

1 Like

I have not received such an invite but maybe they just font want me in their group :joy::joy:
I would wait for an official answer since my WhatsApp mostly has spam as of late and it’s rather annoying

2 Likes

If you have a mobile phone you should down load WhatsApp, nothing special required, no personal information other than your phone number.
I use it to communicate with everyone i know as its good for creating groups. “Dads Beer Group” is one of my favourites where my dad friends share a group to plan pub visits.
Its also great for sharing photos and videos.

If you were on there Franz its more user friendly to communicate than email, plus its end to end encrypted.

Download and ill share my number, you daughter and son will also be impressed :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well Kaitlyn, we cant just let anyone in you know! :rofl:
Hope life is treating you well?

1 Like

I got this email yesterday - the email looks genuine but I’m unsure what info they’ll use on WhatsApp. Whether it’s just another way of sending their marketing info?!?

Also the WhatsApp name has the official green tick that other businesses do on there, so again suggesting genuine - Would be good get it confirmed though.

I also noted that the Rules at the bottom for the chance of a prize for signing up are UK only so would suggest only those in the UK would have got this email.

But again I’m surprised that they’d only do this in the UK unless it’s a trial and the other countries will follow?!?

1 Like

Yep received it on email yesterday morning. Likely another avenue for PR stuff or discounts.

1 Like

Hey Fiona, hope you are well.
I didnt see this before and cant see it, where did you see this?
And if legitimate, it suggests why everyone else hasnt had it through.
Maybe they will produce a WhatsApp group per territory.

1 Like

Lets hope so, ive dont have a problem with that sort of thing @ndalby

Just seen ot Fiona @star100x jn the email :grin:

1 Like

This is the reason I dont use such apps. :smiley:

1 Like

No Paul, no chance
But I am sure we will keep our friendship without that app.
Want we? :laughing:

1 Like

Oh yes we will Franz :+1:t2:

1 Like

Yes I got it too.

Not ever using WhatsApp.

I’ll do the “told you so” later :smirk:

2 Likes

Yes, owned hosted by meta should be the first giveaway…:roll_eyes:

And we not talking about ron artest…

1 Like

Similarly the Tesla advertising channel Twittard.

3 Likes

Life is pretty good crazy busy in my last semester of college but other wise all is well. Hope life is well by you and that the family is doing well

1 Like

So, I guess I am a little slow since I rarely use that app. Please tell me how I can add them to my Whatapp?

1 Like

Hey @Teanella in understand this was a U.K. rollout.