Anker On board | Live Stream 2019

Join anker on twitter or Facebook on October 22nd at 6:30PM EST for a livestream event featuring their fearless leaders, and sneak peeks are some upcoming products!

Hope to see some of you there!

7 Likes

I am looking forward to it, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Believe this is for Nebula Cosmos, are you winning @TechMan :wink:

I don’t think so but it’s possible. And no I’m not winning, I’m not even trying.

It is Nebula Cosmos…

Check this out :point_down:

and this :point_down:

Both point to Oct 22 :star_struck:

Oh, maybe. But I don’t think it’s the center of the event. I think it will have a variety of things.

You see, the “sneak peek of new products” is sort of an after thought on the main post, making me think it’s not the center of attention.

There will (may be) some other products shown but Cosmos might be the prime Jewel :clap:t2:

Or maybe they’ve been hiding some amazing secret from us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Since there’s no real way of knowing, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see!

I’m starting to get exited about this event!

1 Like

:crossed_fingers:t2: really hope to see some “wow” stuff … @AnkerOfficial surprise us !

Now it’s Anker’s turn, excited !!

Surprise us Anker :tada::astonished:

Because of what was “announced” last year, I am cautiously optimistic… For those of you who don’t know, four products were “revealed” that had been uncovered months prior.

1 Like

Oh, typical anker lol.

1 Like

I’ll make sure to tune in

Thanks for sharing!

Hopefully will find some time to drop in :muscle:t2:

3 hours left, everyone ready?:popcorn:
giphy%20(13)

Thanks for reminding me! I would have missed it :relieved:

I nearly forgot it was today as well, I thought the event was tomorrow :sweat_smile:

That’s a bit late for me, work tomorrow :tired_face:
Does the stream get posted afterwards?
Wouldn’t mind catching up tomorrow on my lunch break.