Anker News From Around the World!

Hey Anker Fans,

Here’s a quick round up of some of our recent news and achievements from around the world:

banner

March 29th, 2019

We’re in the Top 10 Again!

For 3 consecutive years, Anker Innovations has been ranked in the Brandz Top 10 Chinese Global Brand Builders. We are one of four Chinese electronics brands featured and we’re excited to continue to bring you innovative and exciting products for many years to come.

April 12th, 2019

Anker signs a formal cooperation agreement with Nagasaki City Government in Japan

Anker will be providing the Nagasaki City Government with Power Bags equipped with mobile power, Powerhouse, and more for citizens who need government assistance during disasters. We will also be installing Wi-Fi power supplies at Kawasaki City’s Sports and Culture Center. This is actually the second time Anker has worked on this type of project in Japan, with the first being in the city of Fukuoka. We are looking forward to bringing convenient power to the people of Japan and contributing to disaster prevention.

April 26th, 2019

We have our own office in Saudi Arabia

In 2016, Anker went to Saudi Arabia and over the past 3 years we’ve gone from working on a small table in a coffee shop to opening our own office! Also, did you know that you can find our products in over 4000 stores across the country?

Let us know what you think about these achievements in the comments below!

Power On!

11 Likes

Congratulations Anker Team :clap:

These are significant growth and developments for Anker Internationally.

2 Likes

Good, if US-business will slow down you should go to other places.

3 Likes

Congratulations Anker :clap:

3 Likes

Go Anker! Congrats! :tada:

3 Likes

That is great NEWS! Happy for Anker and the brilliant people behind the scenes.

The community is just a bunch of superfans, it feels like we are winning too! Keep up the great work! Your family is proud!

IMG_0717

3 Likes

Great to hear… well done Anker, I know this is still a beginning…keep it up :balloon::balloon::balloon:

2 Likes

pretty cool!

2 Likes

This is awesome news! Keep up the great work. :clap:t2::clap:t2:

4 Likes

great work Anker team keep on going to infinity and beyond

3 Likes

Wow! That is awesome Anker. Congrats and well done. I am so proud to be a part of this community. :slight_smile: :clap::+1:

3 Likes

Great news!!

3 Likes

Awesome news :+1:

3 Likes

Well done Anker.

Doing a good thing there.

This is significant, I had no idea Anker was involved in something like this.

Is it possible to like Anker more?:nerd_face: Turns out it is
:grin:

Keep up the great work :+1::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Congratulations Anker Team :ok_hand:t3:
Well deserved!! :clap:t3:

Congrats Anker on your achievements. Looking forward to more success and continue being part of this great community

@AnkerOfficial
We need more like this from you.

It’s great to know these things are going.on behind the scenes.

Of course, we already know your products are great, and we do our best to share, but sometimes it would be nice to come from you, that you’ve been selected amongst others or have won an award.

1 Like

Great news anker!

Oof. Thinking of this city makes me sad…

1 Like

Me too!
Let’s pray that we will live in peace in the future.

1 Like