Anker Nano | Our Best Charger For iPhone 12

Hahaha :joy::joy::joy: I didn’t even know we have this video.

2 Likes

I got this, but I own no Iphone. :smile:

But we use the “PowerDwarf” (German : “Kraftzwerg”)

( wouldn’t this be a better name? :rofl:)
for my wife’s phone, works great.

powerdwarf

3 Likes

I have the old one and it is great!

Nice little nano charger :+1:

Some of the Amazon reviews on this … I’m just SMH.

People complaining that this is not compatible with their iPhones because the Anker Nano does not have a lightning port. Or complaining that it needs a “special cable” to work. :roll_eyes:

Anyway, I have the 18W version in black. It works with my Pixel smartphone, Pixelbook, iPad Pro, and thanks to my “special cable” it also works with my iPhone XR.

I have no urge to upgrade given that in addition to several 18-30W USB-C PD chargers, I also have 3 65W chargers and 1 100W charger. None of the 65W+ ones are Ankers, but I’m still waiting for Anker to make one that has at least 2 ports with 65W+ for <$25.

4 Likes

Those are some of the funniest comments to read when you’re bored :joy:

1 Like

Are you guys going to make MagSafe chargers too?

2 Likes

Sadly no 20W nano nano over here at .ca

Alot of other good options though :slight_smile:

Amazon.ca - Powerport Atom - 30W PD

1 Like

Great for Anker but why on Earth is Apple not including a charger? Is it because they stink at it? :smiley:

2 Likes

By that argument, don’t include an iPhone either.

Not including charger is going to reduce landfill primarily, and force consumers to learn what is the best fit, and yes Anker will be a major beneficiary.

But the Lightning port is still the issue, to ditch it, because upgrades will either have a tied to 12W limit older cable, or have to buy new cables for 20W.

1 Like

Seems like you have all your charging needs covered :+1:

2 Likes

Apple could have and should have ditched the Lightning port & switched to a truly universal & fast USB-C port a long time ago AND include a USB-C charger.

Doesn’t matter to me. I’ve never owned an iPhone. I use a USB-C equipped Android.

3 Likes

Apple will NEVER do.
Apple is Apple! :zipper_mouth_face:

There are Apple fans here and there are others.
We are a family so everybody can do what he/she likes to do and use
There are so many MS users, many Mac- OS users, only a few LINUXERs like me. :laughing:

But when I was at the university I had to get our projects work and running on all
OS.

So I am realy neutral.!

1 Like

Yeah, Apple should switch to USB-C. But I disagree about including a USB-C charger. I think they should always be optional going forward for all smartphones.

1 Like

Apple has already switched to USB-C for MacBooks and iPads. It’s only a matter of time before iPhones get USB-C. Maybe in 1-2 years.

1 Like

No, they will get rid of any sockets and plugs.
Wireless only.

1 Like

Except in France the is really no more charger and earbuds added.

Only a cable!

This is really a chance for our company to catch the that market! :grinning:

1 Like

Not anytime soon.

I think we already had this discussion. They may do that for one version of the iPhone, maybe their top tier product to make it waterproof, but not for all versions anytime soon.

1 Like

This was a year ago, times an situations are changing quickly as we all know.
PS: Some newbies may not check those old stuff! :rofl:

1 Like