Anker MagGo & Wireless Charging Survey

We value your feedback and are always looking to serve you better. If you have a minute to spare, please take our wireless charging survey below!

5 Likes

Done, passed a few minutes over the morning coffee break :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done

@AnkerOfficial please change these surveys income values. I believe most families will be under 100k. A few may be close over or under but most will be under the 100k

3 Likes

!00K could be 100K Renminbi! :grin:

2 Likes

LOL I think for some reason that just frustrate me a little as that does not really provide useful info to them
:rofl: :wink: You may get that say 99 percent of folks are making under 100k who may buy their products.

I would rather know a percentage of folks at a certain level to know that 65 percent makes under 50k and they may need to have a few extra budget versions

2 Likes

Done! :ok_hand:

True, but this 100K income can always be found in such surveys,
“Cut & Paste” as usual.

1 Like

Hey Anker community! Hope you all have been doing well. I’m going to be getting back active again here after many major life changes. haha.

Survey has been completed and I’ll be posting a review on the Soundcore community and here about the new Frames. Stay tuned! :smiley:

Done. :slight_smile: Simple enough.

Last wireless charger I bought was Samsung’s

Done and done.

Done!

I have a Pixel 6 Pro with a mag safe case, loving the magnetic phone grip. Just waiting for pricing to come down on the car mount!

Done. I don’t even have any devices that use wireless charging.

1 Like

Me too so I didn’t take part and I don’t have such an income of 100K:laughing: