Anker Listing Poll | We Need Your Feedback

Hi, Anker fans!

We’re currently optimizing some of our product listings, and we’d love to get your opinion. If you could take a moment to answer these four questions, we’d really appreciate it. You could see the suggestions you choose become part of the next Anker product listing!

If you have additional comments or questions not covered by this poll, please let us know in the comments.

Power On!

Which product image do you like better? The one that more clearly shows the Anker logo, or the one that more clearly shows the input port?

• A
  • B

0 voters

Which expression more clearly communicates that the product features fast charging?

• A
  • B

0 voters

Which image most clearly communicates the product’s compatibility?

• A
  • B
  • C

0 voters

Which design most clearly communicates our safety technology?

• A
  • B
  • C

0 voters

11 Likes

Many customers don’t like to read long texts.

Drawings (pictograms) or photos with short and exact information are better. :grin:

7 Likes

I would agree that the less text, the better. :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Text is nice because its more a spec and compatibility list. Too many colors (like the phones all lined up next to the device) takes your eyes off of the product. When I sold advertising we were always told to limit colors to drive home important points and not overwhelm the eyes, so I guess I think more direct in that case.

3 Likes

I try to think of people who are new to the brand or just might not know technology all that well (the people like my parents), and in the compatibility photos, saying that iPhones use USB-A might confuse some who say that they’re iPhone uses Lightning. Instead of listing which phones use which port, I think just listing the phones would be more beneficial. It’s that whole “Kit It Simple” ideology.

2 Likes

Do I spy an unannounced product?

1 Like

These are all great images! But it’s obvious that less is more. Clear, concise and to the point always works best.

Come on @joshuad11, can you find it out this time? You are “Bond 007” when it comes to finding new anker products :wink:

Less text is always better for pictures with positive word that compare with others such as faster, better, upgraded, safer, etc.

2 Likes

Well, in the first picture, the one on the left says 10W and the one on the right (PowerCore II 10000) is 18W. Also, I can’t tell if the input is Micro USB or USB-C.

They’re both micro usb, see the bottom on both angle down

2 Likes

@joshuad11 they both are micro usb, looking at the shape of the port. @elmo41683 is correct. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Poll done.

1 Like

The second question, I thought the majority of users would choose A. I’m wrong…:joy:

Thanks for participation!

Which? Everything I see up there is already out.

Me to and I did, Choose A that is. Saying it charges 2x faster doesn’t mean much to most people because they don’t know how fast their current product charges.

I’d love to participate in more like this. Getting community feedback and direction is a good thing!

1 Like

Thanks for that! We will definitely increase more surveys/polls like this to hear your guys’ feedback! :hugging:

1 Like

Love that you’re asking for out input!!!