Anker is Going Offline

Am I the only one who thought this was going to be a going-out-of-business announcement?

1 Like

Anker is #1

1 Like

Bring something to the east coast for us!

2 Likes

Anker, if you guys are looking for a millwork manufacturer for your kiosks or inline stores, please let me know as I work for one and we can provide…thanks

1 Like

I’ve loved

Anker the best!

Anker produces beautiful premium products unlike ebay cheap knockoffs. I Respect this.

2 Likes

lol, yeah i can see where you’re coming from as going offline rather than online seems to be going downhill in the wrong direction quickly, but… nope!

2 Likes

We need you in Virginia

1 Like

I’d like to see one in San Diego!

2 Likes

Congrats to Anker. I hope one day you will open a store in VA.

2 Likes

not even kidding, i want to see these stores all over the place. otherwise i’ll have to make a pilgrimage.

2 Likes

Love to be part of Anker!!!

2 Likes

Some ideas about a offline Shop in Germany ?

1 Like

congrats to Anker

1 Like

I agree with the idea, just not the location. A mall kiosk would get to exposure to those who actually know your product, But I wouldn’t remain in that location very long. Typically my wife (when shopping in a mall setting) tend to avoid these kiosks. Also while walking by, some of these kiosk vendors are playing with the devices or trying to pressure sale the products. Again I would use the mall location as a test run only then move to a more permanent location.

2 Likes

I’m starting to see anker products in other stores and that’s great for those last minute purchases that you can’t wait for shipping…to have your own retail store is impressive. Congrats guys!

1 Like

congrats !!! :grinning: :slight_smile: :v:

Good to hear, next time I’m out in those areas I’ll have to stop in.

1 Like

When are the California locations expected to open?

1 Like