Anker in the "Wild"

Anyone else ever watch random videos online and randomly spot Anker products in the background? It’s almost like the old children’s book of “Where’s Waldo?” except you can’t always be sure that Waldo (Anker) is going to show up. As much fun as it is to come across something like that, I think it really speaks a lot for the Anker brand and the reliability that goes along with it. These people are trying to advertise/review/sell their own products, and they want to make sure their creations are working all the time. For that, they trust the Anker family of products and I think that’s a better recommendation than someone verbally telling you why Anker is the best.

Today I happened across a video for an Ecto Chair which uses a cooler full of ice water to lower the temperature of the chair while you’re sitting in it to cool you off (living in the south, this sounds like a dream come true! :wink:):

They also have a portable version that can fit over any chair. The power source just happened to be our very own Anker!

Anybody else get excited when they see Anker products in the proverbial (or literal) “Wild”?

5 Likes

I can’t find it, but there was a very popular YouTube video I saw that had someone wearing a pair of black (maybe grey) SoundCore earbuds and it kind of took me off guard.

1 Like

Funny idea to use such a cooled chair.

I have a better idea :
Jump in the water full dressed.
Outside again , one will cool perfectly by the “cooling by evaporation”

I am using a chair with a heating pad in the winter.
Old butts need to be warm. :rofl:

1 Like

For me the satisfying aspect is when I’m in the wild I’ll encounter someone with Anker and we share experiences, or I encounter someone with a problem, loan them my Anker, help them out, and then they say they’ll buy some Anker.

Real life demo is worth far more than a clickbait video :wink:

I’m afraid, while I’m not into Zombie apocalypse scenarios I am into the “house fire” or “flood” or “power outage” scenario so everything I go for is capable of being put in a dry bag and carried miles.

So my “chair” is my tent pole I rest against, sat on a foam mat on a Tyvek sheet.

2 Likes

That’s it ,
I gifted many Anker products to others.
This is the best propagando for a company

1 Like

You can get warm just with some closed cell foam between you and a cold chair seat.

Lower tech = less to fail

I also prefer to have my future self not held back by my current self. Searching via internet you tend to find what you’re looking for so restricting yourself but if you go out into the world and see something you don’t recognise and ask the owner you’ll find things the internet wouldn’t show you.

Really great share and yeah always great when I see Anker products being used by other people especially in videos that aren’t meant to end be focused on Anker

2 Likes