Anker has officially acknowledged Amazons new policy

How can i apply for the power user program?

By applying?

Look on the screen you’re reading these words on, look up, it might be, say 1-3 inches away, top, the “power user” there? Click on that then the “apply” button.

i didnt like the Changes i heard a long time when they hit the US Market with the new Rules but we here in Germany didnt had that problem until sometime in November.
That hit me Hard since Mostly all Products i use are got from Sellers for Review.
Now with this Changes it’s all Gone i lost alot of Big Company’s Since the Change.
With That Change from Amazon to the Rules they made alot of Small People Jobless.

1 Like

Always have a Plan B-Z in this life.

I had a Plan, have talked with alot of the Managers.
But Most of them Denied and Quited the Entire Review thing.
Now i Hope Some get a Workaround because Youtube and Social Media dosnt work that good for me because i’m so unknown that i get Barely Any Views.

Start a blog people do good on those especially if they have weekly or even monthly giveaways. :slight_smile:

@cava3395 I got an email today that contradicts what you were sent. seems like I got the old rules. I am afraid to post it on here as someone may get in trouble from a certain conglomerate. I can message it to you if you like.

Yeah I am curious to see what has changed. Thanks!

I still do reviews on products I receive for free on Amazon. I have a strong connection with the reviewer company so they reimburse me through PayPal for the review purchase I make on Amazon. I think it’s a good workaround. However, Anker can do it better since they have their own website with a customer base already on it, and so they can ship to us and ask “nicely” for us to leave a review… I’m sure most of us get the idea…“if you don’t leave a review it may lower your chances of receiving free products in the future”. A strong ‘encouragement’ to leave a review lol

1 Like