Anker Forum is addicting!

Is it just me? Everytime I go online and hit up the Anker forum website I find new stuff that I didn’t know I wanted. If you look at my Amazon shopping cart “Save for Later” you will find a bunch of Anker, SoundCore, Eufy, and Roav products. I purchase most on pay day… sometimes I wait for the price to go down some or wait for a discount. I use the Honey add-on for Chrome. I am simply addicted to purchasing great products and finding new ones here on the forum!

8 Likes

Yea, just a few months ago I became a community member and I’ve been catching myself browsing the forum at least twice a day and also I’ve been checking some Anker products on Amazon.
I’m definitely happy I joined this community and I’m looking forward to this year’s Anker tech

4 Likes

Glad you’re enjoying being a part of the Community!

2 Likes

Ha ha, sometimes I worry that I’m going to crash Amazon’s website because I have so much stuff in my “Save For Later” cart!
But we’re glad you are here and enjoying the Anker community!

Haha Amazon made me create another save for later cart because I had too much stuff in my first one.

1 Like

Lol. I use wish lists. It also helps with sorting stuff into categories.

We use wish lists to each other. That way we know we’re getting something the person wants.

Mind “back in the day”, we did Argos (UK catalogue company that’s on the high street, and now online obvs) page n catalogue number lists. lol

You’re not the only one. My wish list is populated with a lot of Anker tech that is currently outside the budget. (Pesky Zero+ is expensive!)

I also use wishlists. They help me to save a lot of money ! Because when I look at them after a while, I always can throw out many items …

1 Like

The good idea about using such a “wish list”, the more you look at, the more you recognize that all your wishes are not important anyway and they vanish. :joy:

The only wish list which is important is the one for St. Claus!
But this list is now out of order till next year. :wink:

1 Like

But you do not mean St Clausthaler. They make beer. Without alcohol. Good for the summer, but then I prefer water !

Yeah, at least once a week I realize I haven’t checked the forums recently, and quickly hop on.
I’m mostly looking for the product release threads, so I can be one of the first to buy something new that gets released.

Super excited for the PD Fusion, and Type C to Type C II+. Just got my Zero+ and am loving it. If Zero+ goes down to ~$175 some day I’ll probably buy another one or two.

By the way, it’s not PD, just USB-C.

Glad to hear you enjoy checking the forums and are liking your Model Zero+!

Welcome to the Community :wink:

Yeh it actually is… I didn’t know I was addicted when I go on safari I the first thing I do it go on the anker forum to see anything new… :joy::ok_hand:

Where do you go to safari ? I am sure you go for Photo safari - or do you shoot with gun ?

1 Like

clearly says safari in this image…:joy::joy:

1 Like

Please help me , @Muhammad_02 , since I do not know this app: what kind of safari is this ? And: If you do photo safari: I would like to see one of your favourite shots !

I dont know if you understand what @Muhammad_02 is saying or what, but he’s using the IOS browser called Safari

Yeh as you said @elmo41683 I should have explained myself further…