Anker Crossword Puzzle (Community Version)

wow interesting crossword puzzle too early for this will try later lol

@Chiquinho i had couple of them today :blush: early day :coffee:

But i am always ready for one more , :+1:t2:

1 Like

Not now, here is beer time! :smile:

When I take my morning coffee you are dreaming of … :rofl:

But I got a Thermos so I can keep one for you.!

1 Like

So lately I prefer Cranberry Orange herbal tea, so yummy. But I still love a cup of good old strong coffee

1 Like

I have to look at our herbal teas.
There are really some strange mixtures I have seen.
(Ladie’s collection!)
I prefer some simple peppermint!

1 Like

Oolong dragon pearls is my favorite, but I have a hard time finding it where. the pearls are perfectly wrapped and not half baked and thrown into a mixture. Its not cheap tea either so I can’t waste money on tea pearls that are improperly wrapped and stored. This is why I have ventured to drinking other herbal teas for now, but with my cranberry orange blend coming to an end I am going to have to find another blend to hold me over until I can source some high quality dragon pearls

I really dont know what is stored here.
But its a lot! :smiley:

I am sure you would find something you like!.
Enjoy the Sunday!
Will go to bed 10:25 ( a book is waiting!)

I don’t even wake up that early on weekdays thanks for online classes :rofl:

2 Likes

Most of my classes are at night so same here. Only a couple in the morning and even those start later in the day

2 Likes

My earliest is 9:30 on 2 days a week and others are past noon but thankfully none in the evening so I can work on stuff in peace :joy:

I have a microcontrollers class till 10:10 pm and it’s brutal

1 Like

Ooof the time just sounds horrible. I don’t think we have any class that ends that late in our uni

1 Like

That’s the latest we have for my uni. And a lot or engineering classes just seem to fall into that time period because professors sometimes have other jobs or research to do before hand. It definitely a struggle with how late it is being not the easiest of topics to learn at home. Does your school know what next semester will be like?

2 Likes

I don’t think it will be out until early-ish November. And yea makes sense to have them that late. I think most of the graduate classes are later at night so students can work during the day and take classes at night

1 Like

Been away too long I guess, that puzzle really threw me for a loop. Hope it was right.

2 Likes

Lucky you! I do gotta be up by 7:45am on weekdays for work though :sob:

1 Like

Yea I sure have gotten lazy because of online classes and the comfort of waking up later than usual since travel time is gone

1 Like

Enjoy it while it lasts lol. And hope you are having a good day bud

1 Like

Yeah waking up like five minutes before class starts is nice but at the same time I do miss in person classes

2 Likes

Lol very true. And I’ve been having a good day so far. How you are having a good one too

1 Like