Anker Crossword Puzzle (Community Version)

That’s what I did as well.

1 Like

I was so scared to hit enter as well which was why I was asking :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Cut and paste for me also - I had the number and part of the clue, then the answer under it in notepad while finding / checking the answers. Then cut and paste the whole thing in to the last field. I was actually expecting them to have separate lines for each answer to make it easier for them to verify the correct answers automatically, but I guess they aren’t expecting an overwhelming number of entries.

2 Likes

So was I because that would make it a whole lot easier. Just scan the input and verify answers instead of breaking up each and what not

1 Like

Yippee I found all of them and just submitted.

3 Likes

Yes hahaha
This is more like an active members’ contest. :laughing: so we don’t think there would be too many entries

4 Likes

This is fun… LOL

1 Like

:joy: Even though I know you guys know each other quite well, I’m still surprised how accurate all your answers are

3 Likes

We are a family here. My friends thing it’s so weird because sometimes I’ll talk about the community and they try to tell me how I don’t know you guys and to an extent that is true but at the same time we are family.

5 Likes

So true. Talked about community back in late 2018/early 2019 to my friend and he thought I was crazy spending so much time on here lol. Same with my family because they don’t get why I get on livestreams when I do

5 Likes

Yes, those active get to know each other rather well. This was a great idea, and a lot of fun too :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Guten Morgen!!

Thats more than true. :grinning:

3 Likes

Lol. I have the same. My youngest son will see me doing something and say “Hey dad why are you on your Soundcore or Anker all the time.”

After I explain why, I have to remind him of the spirit x that I gave him that he liked so much was anker/soundcore or the apple cords are from Anker. He tends to quiet down for a bit.
:rofl:

3 Likes

I must admit I’ve made a couple good friends on this community. I wouldn’t mind having a drink with most of you guys :beers:

4 Likes

Oh ja!
But now at 7:26 I will have a coffee first.
What about you @shenoy and @TechMan you want one? :rofl:

1 Like

Yep cuppa espresso roast for this morn… Marley coffee… yum.

1 Like

Oh, I forgot to invite you @TheSnarkyOne, Sorry.
I do always some simple one such way:

Download

No worries, I’m not usually a coffee drinker on the weekends, but this past weeks been rough, up earlier than usual, two hrs less sleep / day.

Dark roast my fav.

Sorry for butting into the coffee thread.

1 Like

There is a coffee club.
But there are the real baristas. Not me! :joy:

1 Like

I’m still sleeping at that time lol

1 Like