Anker circumaural headphones

Hello Anker and the community,

I would like to know if there are any plans for a set of Bluetooth circumaural headphones made by Anker?
I currenlty have a pair of Bluetooth Sennheiser headphones, and I was wondering if Anker had any plans on this type of products?

Thanks a lot !

1 Like

This would be interesting if they did. But sadly I think the market is over saturated with headphones and all make one claim or another in regards to sound quality. Most are just marketing with a few actually being really good. So if anker did make some it would be interesting to see how it’s marketed as well as styled

I would definitely be interested is proper headphones. Bluetooth of course. I have to get 2 pairs for my girls for Christmas so they can you tune in piece lol

Possible their sister companies might make one eventually?

I know they recently launched Liberty+ which was a completely wireless pair of earbuds with Bluetooth 5.0

1 Like

The more I think about this the more I want it to happen. I’m thinking 2 or 3 types of these, 1 being for gaming and the other 2 open/closed back design

1 Like

I think this is something most likely to appear under the Zolo brand. Would be interesting to see what could be brought to the table in term of audio quality.

1 Like

Agreed that it would make sense to be under the Zolo brand.

1 Like

I know this type of request for this type of headphones has been made a few times.

1 Like

Thanks for the good suggestion, I think you could see Anker circumaural headphones in the near future.:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Oh yeah cant wait

1 Like

Wow thanks for the great news @AnkerOfficial !! You just made my day. Count me in for a PowerUser test on these haha :stuck_out_tongue: