Anker Christmas Giveaway is here!

All I want for Christmas isAnker wireless earbuds. Thanks and Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: [quote=ā€œiroast, post:1, topic:56592, full:trueā€]
Good luck all :slight_smile:

1. This event is open to US customers only.
  2. This event runs from December 1st 12:00AM PST to December 20th 11:59PM PST.
  3. Log in to your Anker account to get one chance to win (or create one if you havenā€™t registered yet).
  4. In order to get more chances to win you can refer your friends. For every friend who creates an Anker account you will receive one more chance to win.
  5. There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer.
  6. Prizes include earbuds, portable chargers, wall chargers, smart speakers, selfie sticks and more.
  7. Prizes and winners are chosen randomly by Anker.
  8. Winners will be notified via email to collect delivery address before Dec 22nd.
  9. Anker reserves the right of final explanation. By offering your email you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
    [/quote]

I won a power core case 2750 but Iā€™m in the Uk if your in the US you can have it

2 Likes

Word I would love to have this and yes Iā€™m in the us

ok can I add you on Facebook or Instagram to give you the account details?

2 Likes

shame its US only, us UK guys love a giveaway as well

All I want for Christmas is some wireless headphones. Thank you for the chance and Merry Christmas

Check your inbox, I sent you a message

Just received the case, thank you again. Very much appreciate that you chose me to receive it. :hugging:

1 Like

Thanks, enjoy it.

1 Like