Anker Charger For Google Pixel 2 - with fast charging

Hi All,

I’m just wondering which Anker chargers would be the best option for the Google Pixel 2 and allow me to take advantage of the fast charging of the Pixel 2?

I’ve become a little confused with all the option and charging technologies from Power iQ to Qualcomm Quick Charge and all the other buzz words which try to attract your attention.

Just wondering if anyone could clarify what I need take advantage of the quick charge capabilities for the Pixel 2 and what Anker options might be best.

Any advice or guidance would be amazing, Thank You.

1 Like

Hi @nibs274,
All charger with Power Delivery PD :ok_hand:
Anker have charger and Powerbanks too.
From which country do you come ? Then I can better look for available products. :muscle:

2 Likes

Also are you seeking a power bank, wall charger, car charger, etc.?

2 Likes

Hey, @pauldey & @joshuad11 Thank you for your reply and help. I’m looking for a wall charger which would be great, happy with one USB socket but also more might be a very handy thing when travelling.

A Power Bank would be something I’d like to get too, I think with the PowerBank I’d like something for travel to have in my backpack as an emergency to recharge as needed.

I’m based in the UK, so looking for items on Amazon.co.uk mainly. Good to know I need to look out for Power Delivery PD, thanks @pauldey

Any guidance will be brilliant, thanks.

Nibs.

Hi @nibs274,
first sorry for the late reply :sweat_smile:

Here a Powerbank with PD :
Anker Power Core Speed 20100 MAH Powerbank Power Delivery 20000 PD
And here 2 Chargers with PD:
USB Type-C, Anker Premium 5-Port 60W USB Wall Charger PowerPort+ 5 USB-C with PD
and:
USB Type-C, Anker Premium 5-Port 60W USB Wall Charger PowerPort+ 5 USB-C with PD

The chargers are perfect for this Powerbank and your Pixel 2.
Btw this Powerbank is fully charged in 4 hours with one of the chargers. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@pauldey gave some great advice. This version of PowerCore+ 26800 also supports PD, but at the time of posting, it appears as though AnkerDirect (the official Anker seller) is out of stock.

2 Likes

Huge thank you @pauldey and @joshuad11 for the advice and guidance, this is brilliant and just what I was looking for, great advice, Thanks :ok_hand:

2 Likes