ANKER Black Friday Deals Predictions!

I hope if they do anything for Black Friday that it reaches the UK

2 Likes

When UK has Thanksgiving Day they can have Black Friday :grinning:

2 Likes

I just like a bargain, hahahahhahah

1 Like

Perhaps we’ll see an announcement of these anticipated deals tomorrow!

1 Like

We have 1 old car I’d possibly like a jump starter but then the person would have to be taught how to use it and given how infrequent… would need to be deeply discounted. Cheapest historically is $50.

1 Like

Maybe… the roav for $100

1 Like

Stay tuned. Surely there will be some good Black Friday and Cyber Week deals showing up soon. :wink:

4 Likes

Would the deals be on the Anker site or Amazon… or?

Anker did some good Black Friday deals last year on the amazon.co.uk site - looking forward to seeing this years deals :slight_smile: I was keen on getting an LC90 or LC130 Flashlight - but still no UK stock!

Great Deals on Speakers. Bought two

Anker SoundCore DOTD, Lowest price ever, ONLY valid on Nov 23rd.

Anker SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker with 24-Hour Playtime, 66-Foot Bluetooth Range & Built-in Mic, Dual-Driver Portable Wireless Speaker with Low Harmonic Distortion and Superior Sound - Black2

Deal Price: $26.99
Regular Price: $35.99
Anker SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker with 24-Hour Playtime, 66-Foot Bluetooth Range & Built-in Mic, Dual-Driver Portable Wireless Speaker with Low Harmonic Distortion and Superior Sound - Red2

Regular Price: $39.99
Anker SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker with 24-Hour Playtime, 66-Foot Bluetooth Range & Built-in Mic, Dual-Driver Portable Wireless Speaker with Low Harmonic Distortion and Superior Sound - Blue

Regular Price: $39.99

JUST BOUGHT TWO

Go ANKER!!!

Powerhouse $1

2 Likes

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/25-off-powercore-20000-with-qualcomm-qc-3-0-sold-ankerdirect-fulfilled-amazon-from-2552733
Started today :slight_smile: feel free to pop a hot vote to get it up on to the main page :wink:

3 Likes

Did anyone get a notice about the black friday deals?

2 Likes

Amazon.co.uk anker deals https://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=lp_11971239031_gbph_tit_m-5_3f87_64ef49ca?rh=i:electronics,n:11971239031,n:11971239031&ie=UTF8&smid=A2PGPJL0BBLHLX&node=11971239031&linkId=31526338

1 Like

My prediction… no black friday deals. ding ding ding!

Like this post. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nothing yet. Keeping a close eye out. Let us know if you see anything.

1 Like

Yes I did! Email

1 Like

Cyber Week Sale + Free Giveaways

Thank You
mvpttk

I can feel a big Anker Christmas gift coming to all of us very soon!

1 Like