ANKER Black Friday Deals Predictions!

What is your Prediction?

PowerDrive Speed 2 for $1

SoundCore Sport for $1

Any discounts would be great on any products. or new products

2 Likes

I hope they’ll have more than just that! But I’d be happy with either at that price :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i need a bluetooth speaker

2 Likes

any discounts would be great lol. they more they have the better.
i think cables would also be reduced but i dont know

2 Likes

50% off all powercords

3 Likes

Powerhouse for $4!

4 Likes

Imagine… :joy: I would be all over that deal!

3 Likes

Any Day powerhouse are great holiday gift.

1 Like

How do we create a topic?

2 Likes

Judging by it only 2 seconds maximum for their Powecore 26800 50% discount (which btw when it ended they dropped the price by $10) I’m not optimistic here, its either a small discount or something so amazing it disappears too fast.

On the upside I got all the tech I can need apart from like another LC40.

2 Likes

I agree for the most part. Do you have one?!

2 Likes

i agree with you Nigelhealy. i try to get $1 Charger everyday for 4 days but its goes so fast. Same thing with Powecore 26800 try everyday but not luck.

1 Like

no i don’t have any of those.

The $1 Powerport deal was a lot easier to get than the 50% off Powercore 26800 deal. The winners are here if you look at the times, the battery offer was gone in 2 second maximum, the mains charger gone in 7 minutes. 2 seconds really needs luck to have your PC clock be just that little bit ahead of others while 7 minutes you just need to been there for a few minutes and so much application of focus and less luck.

2 Likes

Wow! Nice Work!

Now i know next time i will use my PC instead cell phone.

Thank You

1 Like

Not just PC but manually set your PC clock to be a little fast as its seemed to be counting down against your PC clock? I lost out 3 days running, complained on FB then was pointed to the winners list and I then spotted what was happening, so then just manually altered my PC clock and won on the last day.

I could be wrong and it was luck. I got the Powercore 26800 here now.

2 Likes

I will try that next time for sure.

Thank You for help!

1 Like

As a hint, you can look at what they did last year and the year before and the year before.

2 Likes

Nice Job! I hope they have something for Power User & Power User Flash Deal USERS.

2 Likes

I’m hoping the Anker 39W Dual USB Wall Charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is on sale for $15 & the PowerLine+ cables are half off. Those are really the only 2 things left I need.

3 Likes