Anker Auction House | Soundcore Liberty Air

The only one I was aware of was post 10 but it was flagged as invalid :grin:

Bingo we have a winner… I said it was there, never said it had to be valid :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Careful your possibly gonna give @Anjou1888 a breakdown with that comment :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

:joy: @tank nice one :joy:

1 Like

So @Tank won???

1 Like

We still don’t know yet. What he meant was “someone found out what the messed up bid was!”

He said it in such a way to make me think I lost :joy:

Pretty original :joy:

Sweet - another twist and turn in the ongoing saga!

3 Likes

Did you forget it’s April 1?

3 Likes

I hope we don’t have to flip a coin :wink:

I call heads! :joy:

Wait so if @Anjou1888 raises the bid over 100 power bucks his bid doesn’t count which would make @tank the winner. But tank doesn’t have the power bucks that he bid making the winner @ndalby. If I followed this correctly. Damn this has been wild.

No no no. That didn’t happen. Sorry for the confusion :joy:

Basically, that was the theory, but someone realized they missed a bid inbetween, so I didn’t raise the bid too much :joy::wink:

Well I am officially confused so I’m just gonna wait for the official results instead of scrolling up and down to see who bud what

1 Like

Haha

So it was basically started by @Tank as an April fools joke. It’s meant to confuse you :joy:.

Just forget any of today happened, and your caught up :wink::joy:

Some are back to the og debate about time cut of got it

I have had so much fun reading this post that I even forgot to check out if I won Power Draw. At least I can use my points on PD as I have no hope for any Auctions based on the points needed.

1 Like

Apparently @AnkerTechnical wants to hold us in suspense :joy:

I’m surprised they still haven’t announced the winner. Guess it’s a tough call for Anker too

2 Likes

Isn’t it April 2nd in China where @AnkerTechnical is located? It’s werid that haven’t announced it yet… whatever :man_shrugging:

Btw, they were in 13 minutes ago so we might get the announcement soon :grin:

@AnkerOfficial is on right now as well :grin:

Yea it’s April 2nd and the time is 9:36AM in China

1 Like