Anker Auction House | Soundcore Liberty Air

I mean new threads

1 Like

Same! :wink:

Maybe we can start a new thread to discuss all of the new threads?

2 Likes

Yes a thread referencing to itself.
Recursions.
That’s what I liked when writing functional programs. :joy:

2 Likes

Mac you could have just asked one of us, but to answer part of your question…no these do not have active listening, so they will not amplify external sounds

While yes these are the same products per session, the black version came with adjustments and refinements that the white pair lacked. I did not know the difference until @kumar.sachin pointed it out and thus led me to get a pair of the black liberties…and by golly he was right, they sound better and have more bass

4 Likes

I did ask gereally … Look further up

@Tank … See

I’m officially out of the running, as they don’t do the ambient listening, or whatever it’s called.

My apologies I didn’t read the whole thread

Yes @Tank is right.
I beta tested Liberty Air (white) and they were not enjoyable at all to me (sound is subjective). I told the product managers that this product needs improvement. Apparently, they had more beta testers saying the same for poor bass response. They asked me to be patient as an improved version was in works at the time.
That improved version (a black version) was provided to me for further testing and it was immensely improved. I totally enjoyed the sound quality of it. Bass and its overall sound signature was improved.

Are you talking about Transparency mode? if so then yes these don’t have that capability.

Okay so this pair isn’t up to par with the black pair?

That makes me happy :joy:

Or maybe this should say
“No, they don’t have that capability “ :grin:

1 Like

I’m not sure if question asked is about transparency mode. If it is something else then that sentence is meaningless :grin:
Thats why “if so then…”

I didn’t say that…
They may have improved both versions or may be all white versions are pre-improvement stock ???
who knows :wink:

Oh okay… well, I guess we need @AnkerTechnical or @AnkerOfficial to answer then…

I get the “if so” bit but not the “Yes, they don’t” have but

WOW! I didn’t even get a chance to bid before it was out of my range :astonished:

2 Likes