Anker Auction House | Soundcore Icon Mini

not worth that many power bucks for me
just makes the power draw more likely to win because everyone has used up there power bucks

it will get to a crazy amount not worth it

You cannot simply state powerbucks are worth X amount of dollars as it will be different with every product released on auction. Not only that, but powerbucks are only worth what we want them to be worth… so if I had 5k powerbucks and I really wanted this item, then I would use as many too guaretee I would win

2 Likes

i bid one power buck

1 Like

Many people before said that I overpaid. People have talked about the value of powerbucks a lot. My point is, I Don’t think someone will pay well over double the value of the previous auction…

Tbh I would pay 2400 powerbucks for the earphones or even more, though I didn’t have much bucks a month ago

1 Like

You think too much. Again people will pay whatever they want and think an item is worth to them. For this I would pay 2k, if it was the icon I would pay more

1 Like

The earphones are worth (in actual money) much more than this speaker. I would never pay 2400 for this speaker. I will not get this speaker, even if I have enough bucks, because I don’t think it’s worth it.

I guess we both have different opinions :man_shrugging:. That’s good :+1:. If everyone was the same, the world would have no variety :grin:

glad to see a new auction ad happy that people cant bid more than they have these alwasy get exciting

1 Like

I bid 1110 power bucks.

1 Like

how many people do we think actually want it and how many are just in it for the fun

1 Like

I already have this and its awesome for the size

3 Likes

You already have it and still bid on it :innocent:

Planning to gift anyone?

1 Like

Bidding does look a bit sober now…

2 Likes

The final day is the best though!

3 Likes

Not bidding for next 2 days :smile:

2 Likes

I bid 1120 PowerBucks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can pair two together, so having more than one is ideal :grin:

1 Like

a second set will not hurt. You know that these can be paired as stereo…

1 Like